Fantasy Breeding

I had met Dale on BBRT over a year ago and began talking to him on and off for a time. He lived in Tulsa, I hailed from Sacramento. One day we were getting in to our dark fantasies. Dale wanted to engage in consensual non-consent and I wanted a toxic top to fill my fag cunt with his toxic seed. As it turned out, the stars aligned for us. Dale was recently pozed, I was open to almost anything, and I was going to be visiting family in Oklahoma City later that month. In my mind, coincidences are fate intervening in your life. I was sure at this point that my destiny was to become an HIV infected slut whose sole purpose in this world is to please other men with his hole and mouth. I got so hard I thought my dick was going to split even at the thought of taking his load and fulfilling my purpose....

Fast forward three weeks and Dale had made plans with me to meet. Dale had me drive to a parking garage in downtown Tulsa and walk around level three. A few minutes later I found myself in the back of an SUV with a cloth bag over my head and my hands being tied. Dale had brought a friend with him. The more the merrier in my mind. I asked where we were going and got smacked so hard in the mouth by his friend the side of my face started to tingle. "Shut up whore" he screamed at me. At this point I was raging hard and ready. We made it to what I think was a house, then I heard a garage door close. They carried me into the bedroom and took off my pants and underwear. I was laying on my back when he took off the cloth bag and asked if I brushed my hole. 

"Yes" I said with an eager grin. Then another hard smack came across my face. This time from Dale.

"That's yes sir" he said authoritatively. I was his now and I yearned for it. "Yes sir" I said back, eager to please.

Dales friend whipped out a thick uncut cock and shoved it into my mouth. "you like that don't you slut" he said with a grin on his face. I tried to mumble yes sir but was gagging on his delicious meat. He started groaning. Meanwhile, Dale spit on my hole and lined up his thick 7 inch cock. With one powerful thrust he shoved it into my guts balls deep and immediately started thrusting. It hurt, but felt amazing. I was in a bliss point between pain and complete ecstasy. After what felt like an hour of brutal pounding, dale howled and filled me with his hot toxic load. His friend took his dick out of my mouth and shoved it in my cunt. Dale was large in girth, but his friend was even larger. I thought I was going to split in half but I found my self saying "please sir, please cum inside me." And he did. They left me in the bedroom for a while, then bred me again. They then plugged my hole and drove me back to my car. A new toxic slut was born. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1