Interracial Bareback Fetish - Fun with John

Let me tell you about a white dude's fetish for barebacking black guys....

Describing myself, I’m white, good-looking, early 50s but look early 40s. I'm 6', 185 pounds, muscular, blond/blue, versatile, 8” cut and thick with lots of precum. I’m a handsome Daddy-type. I like all kinds of men but I have a weakness for younger ethnic guys who like raw barebone sex.

John

First I hooked up with a hot 30 year old black-mixed muscle boy. I’ll call him John. He is light complected, built like a brick shithouse, and hung like a horse. John is about 6'2", has a beautiful smile, and is very friendly. He lives in another town so we don’t see each other often. He came over to my place and we screwed our brains out. We have great sex chemistry. John came in the door dressed in nylon gym shorts, a tight T-shirt, and flip flops. His big guns were bulging in the sleeves. John gave me a hug and then we sat down on the sofa. We made some small talk and then started making out. Our tongues played sexy games as our hands wandered all over each other’s bodies. I love running my hands all over his hard, chiseled body. I reached into John’s crotch and felt 9” of hardness in those shorts.

At this point, we knew it was time for the bedroom. We walked down the hallway and fell on the bed, pulling off clothes as we went. John stretched out those big arms as he slipped the T-shirt over his head. Nice pits. Smooth chest. John is very smooth for a big guy. His flat little nipples on those massive pecs are very sensitive. I flick them with my finger and John moans, “Oh yeah, baby.” He likes to call me “baby” when we fuck. John returns the favor and gently bites my hard nipple. I moan from the pleasure. My cock and my nips are hard-wired. The natural reaction is that my cock throbs and leaks even more in my underwear. I reach over and feel his dick through those nylon basketball shorts. I can trace the length of that 9” mocha-colored snake. I know that soon it will be banging the back of my throat.

The urge to be naked overwhelmed us and we pulled off the last of our clothes. We climbed onto the bed and before I knew it, John’s full lips were wrapped around the helmet of my cock. He slowly slurped up and down my dick. John was sliding my meat all the way into the back of his throat and around the bend. He was deepthroating me! My trimmed cockhair was right under his nose. I could hear him inhale as best he could with my meat down his throat. John was trying to catch a hint of my sex smell. I had to return the favor and lowered my face between those big smooth muscular legs. I had those meaty thighs on each side of my head. I started by smelling and licking John’s big shaved ball sac. I sucked his low-hangers into my mouth and rolled them around on my tongue. John had just showered so there was only a hint of ball sweat, a little bit of moistness that I relished. I couldn’t resist that beautiful 9” cock any longer. It’s very long, medium thickness, and curves to the right. I grabbed that big meat and aimed the head at my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and started licking the pee slit. Yummy. Just a hint of his last piss on the pee lips. Then I shoved that big cock all the way down and tried to get as much of his dick in my throat as I could. The bend in his dick makes that difficult but I tried hard. I loved the feeling of his swollen meat filling my throat. I started going up and down on that beautiful cock, giving it pleasure. I kept pumping it, trying to get it to leak a little. John doesn’t have as much precum as I do but what he does produce is deliciously salty and sweet.

I moved my legs under John’s and lifted him up a bit so I could lick his perineum. That made him moan and he lifted his legs even further to give me access. There was my prize. Between John’s muscle booty ass cheeks was his horny hole, just waiting for attention. I spread those big hams and his little star was contracting and expanding. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and gave it a lick. Big John moaned again and wiggled his butt in appreciation. I curled my tongue and started sticking it up in his moist hole. I wanted to lube it as much as possible. I tasted his insides and it was fuckin delicious. I tongue fucked that horny ass while John writhed on the bed. I wiped his ass all over my face to get the scent of him on me. I repeatedly rammed my tongue as far up in John’s ass as I could get it. Finally, I pulled up along side John and started kissing him. I wanted to share the flavor of our cocks and his ass. I’m a freak for the taste of sex with a hot dude. John and I wrestled tongues and savored the flavor of our sex organs.

By now my cock was leaking like a faucet. I started rubbing my piss hole up against John’s anus. Between my precummy dick and his well-eaten hole, there was a juicy sound when I rubbed my meat on his fuck hole. His ass was so horny, it was easily yielding to my helmet. After a few more strokes, my helmet spread John’s flower completely and his ass ring was wrapped behind the head of my meat. John moaned and I held my cock still for a few seconds until he could get used to it some. Big bare white cock is John’s favorite flavor.

The head was the easy part. My shaft is thickest in the middle. I spit on the pale meat sticking out of John’s hole to lube it some more. Then I continued the pressure, sliding more pink juicy dick in that dark ass. I pulled back a bit so that the pressure would milk my meat and lube John inside with more precum. I was determined not to use unnatural lube if possible. More slow back and forth got me buried up to my cock hair in John’s ass. I pushed as far as I could go between those meaty cheeks. My hands spread them to give me as much access as possible. By now John was feeling it and started sliding up and down on my white boy dong. Our juices were mixing. The slick feeling of all-natural sex lubes is unbeatable. The slickness in his hot sleeve felt so good! We picked up our fuck pace and my low-hangers started slapping those muscled cheeks.

Now that we had a good slick fuck going, I pulled out and started licking that hot asshole. I wanted a good taste of our mixed fuck juices. I love cleaning the ass I’m fucking. I love the taste of a hot dude’s assjuice mixed with my precum. I slurped it good out of his hot little horny hole, then offered my shiny ass-fuckin cock to his face. He greedily swallowed it and cleaned off our flavors. It felt so good! We kissed and mixed our flavors again. It tasted so sexy, musky and good! John laid there and I went back down on his rock-hard bent cock. I got it nice and juicy then sat down on it. I slid that rock solid piece of black cock up my ass. Once it got past the rings, my ass just relaxed and took him. I was so boned with his cock in me. The way John’s dick is bent, your ass gets friction from two directions. Very hot!

I used that dick to pleasure my hole. John’s dick head kept rubbing my spot inside, making my cock close to cum stage. My dick was so red, bloated, and juicy. John’s thing was all fat in my ass hole. My wet ass hair was clinging to his slick meat as I rode him. I reached behind me to feel his cock slide in and out. My fingers felt my hole stretched and wet. I pulled that bent meat out of my ass. I hungrily licked it all over to taste my ass on it mixed with black man dick juice. Damn that was good and funky! The room started to smell like our hot sex. It just made me more horny for interracial raw cock and ass. Our bodies were getting sweaty so I buried my tongue in John’s left armpit and started to lick and sniff. I was enjoying a little man musk there. We were getting a little ripe from our nasty sex play.

We knew we wouldn’t last much longer so I put him on all fours. I felt his moist warm hole with my finger. I could tell that his ass needed more cock. John wiggled his ass on my finger and tried to take more of it. I played with the hot moist man fuck hole and teased it to get it ready for more dick. I slid my meat between those dusky globes What a beautiful sight to see my fat pink slimy meat slip between those two dark, muscled ass cheeks. John moaned as I impaled him again until my balls were all the way up his crack. My bare juicy white meat skewered that tight slick black boy hole. We moaned as we fucked. Faster and faster. Juicier and juicier.

I covered his big body and held him down. I pistoned my meatus in and out of his hole. My dong was swelling to new levels of horny excitement. I could feel cum building in my nuts. They were slapping John’s ass as I screwed him to the bed. He was furiously beating his big meat while I used his anus for my pleasure. I couldn’t edge it anymore. My meat started pumping in his hole. My pee hole rubbed his prostate as I came. My slimy cum shooting all over his nut inside. That made his dick start jerking and he sprewed sperm all over us. John’s ass spasmed as he came which made me even hotter. I kept my breeder meat up in his tail while I nutted and gave him my babies. We spasmed for several minutes then I slowly pulled out. John gasped when the head slid out.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Very hot sex. I love sharing raw sex with black men too. Age doesn't matter, young studs or older bucks, i love the feel of their muscular bodies against mine. To see the contrast of white to black skin color is so hot. But i'm a bottom, so for me it's that big black raw cock going into my white asshole that shows my submission to a real man. Then to have them breed me with their black seed is the ultimate turn on. Interracial sex rules, but in the end it's the person next to you when you finish that makes it hot.

I love interacial sexx! I'm a bottom and so far have been lucky to receive cum from guys from: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Chinese, Middle Eastern ... but I really want to be bred by a black man. Here's hoping that it will happen soon :-)

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...