The Private Party

On 9/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, Mysteryman10 said:

Nice! Hot story you want to expand it a bit more though maybe poz other guys in different situations or catch a young innocrnt twink & teach him some things

Thanks for the ideas.  I'm not really a great writer like some of the other people around here.  I try.  This story owes a lot to the original story it was based on.  I'm really just a hack when it comes to this sort of thing.

17 hours ago, austin_submale said:

Thanks for the ideas.  I'm not really a great writer like some of the other people around here.  I try.  This story owes a lot to the original story it was based on.  I'm really just a hack when it comes to this sort of thing.

Actually now that I re-read it this one is my original story -- the other one I was thinking about was "The Party Guest" which I wrote based off an older story "The Party", but from the point of view of the guest instead of the the host like the original story.