Hotel, walk in and go

Padrick

I booked a hotel in London as I had work in the city so thought I would stay the night. I'm new to bottoming but it's become my new best friend, can't get enough of it. An older man dropped me a message, he wanted a fuck and go. I obliged and gave him my room number, told him to come and find me. I douched, lubed up a little and lay arse up on the bed.

He came into the room and got undressed. With no warning, his cock entered my arse. The whole bloody shaft and it felt amazing. Slightly painful, but absolutely euphoric - he wasn't big but wasn't small. Perfect. 5 minutes later, a loud moan and he was done. Kissed my arse bye and left. There wasn't much cum, but enough. Turns out I had about 5 loads that night, men I've never met. 

I'm part of the brotherhood now - I'm not saying no to any load whatsoever, if you want to fuck me, push me against the wall and load me.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 9

1 hour ago, Vhungrybutt said:

Good lad. It’s my motto never to refuse a load no matter who it’s from. Use and abuse me. 

Oh I don't refuse any load now. Regardless from who it's from. 🐷 I'll be up the Heath soon or have a hotel where the sole purpose is to be used, loaded and spent.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

I don’t refuse any hole or any load either, although a loaded hole is a major plus! It’s much more fun that way. 

I refuse to refuse ANY load. What you do with my hole is totally up to you - it's yours however you want to use it. One day I'm sure, I'll have a cocktail of cum inside it which I'll absorb.

As a top, I love loaded holes. Loved eating them too!

• Piggy 3

8 minutes ago, Padrick said:

I refuse to refuse ANY load. What you do with my hole is totally up to you - it's yours however you want to use it. One day I'm sure, I'll have a cocktail of cum inside it which I'll absorb.

As a top, I love loaded holes. Loved eating them too!

I love eating out loaded holes! Plenty to find in Amsterdam!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Padrick said:

I booked a hotel in London as I had work in the city so thought I would stay the night. I'm new to bottoming but it's become my new best friend, can't get enough of it. An older man dropped me a message, he wanted a fuck and go. I obliged and gave him my room number, told him to come and find me. I douched, lubed up a little and lay arse up on the bed.

He came into the room and got undressed. With no warning, his cock entered my arse. The whole bloody shaft and it felt amazing. Slightly painful, but absolutely euphoric - he wasn't big but wasn't small. Perfect. 5 minutes later, a loud moan and he was done. Kissed my arse bye and left. There wasn't much cum, but enough. Turns out I had about 5 loads that night, men I've never met. 

I'm part of the brotherhood now - I'm not saying no to any load whatsoever, if you want to fuck me, push me against the wall and load me.

New to the #BBBH? Welcome! The best scene - anon hotel stuff. Fucking love it!

• 2 weeks later...