Took my first bare load

Ar3024

So I was bored on the weekend. Started surfing grindr. Found a guy that lived literally right behind me. He met me in front of my place. We proceeded to go to my bedroom, older guy, great cock. Stripped naked and got down to it. He put it in me and pumped pretty hard  there was no word of condoms or status. 

I knew I wanted his load in me. So as a good bottom I laid on my stomach and took him all the way. After 10 minutes or so he said he was about to cum, I just laid there and took it. First bareback load ever and I loved it. I am hoping I bet much more. 

• Like 16
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Ar3024 said:

So I was bored on the weekend. Started surfing grindr. Found a guy that lived literally right behind me. He met me in front of my place. We proceeded to go to my bedroom, older guy, great cock. Stripped naked and got down to it. He put it in me and pumped pretty hard  there was no word of condoms or status. 

I knew I wanted his load in me. So as a good bottom I laid on my stomach and took him all the way. After 10 minutes or so he said he was about to cum, I just laid there and took it. First bareback load ever and I loved it. I am hoping I bet much more. 

Be forewarned: bare cock is super addicting! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Ar3024 said:

Good boy!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Padrick said:

Bare, comdomless fucking is addictive and encouraged! There's no better feeling than getting a load inside you, oozing out...

Breeding is life. Welcome to the brotherhood!

Thank you. I hope to experience more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Be forewarned: bare cock is super addicting! 

For sure. since my bare cock (on this occasion it was my cock) got its first bare fuck through a local cottage gloryhole. Since I had that extreme horny experience I am really addicted to bare fucking. I never use or take condoms with me when cruising. I never ask for a condom. Fucking without a condom is so horny and simply the best.  

Edited by Cream4u
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Perhaps what we are all saying in a round-about sorta way is that human kind must be hard-wired on some level to need or want the physical (skin to skin) contact. I think it's unnatural to do it any other way. Modern science and social stigma is what has conditioned the general population to consider safety, health, and well-being. Those are not bad things.

Bare or Raw sex isn't without consequence, but I think it is what our animal desires crave.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Receiver8 said:

There is nothing like it… I have always loved getting loaded by multiple Guys at the bathhouses 

Totally agree with this satement. I just started going to a local bathhouse and I love it there. Taking a load bare is the best way to do it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, heavilypiercedguy said:

There is no better feeling than when a guy cums in your ass

I hate having to wonder if they’ve really done it. Plenty of times I’ve used my hand and swiped my butt after they’ve finished, but, I’m usually unable to tell if it’s cum or lube. 
Just once I’d love to feel a pulsating, throbbing cock unloading inside me!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1