Best ever cruising experience

KingB028

So, this happened on Easter weekend back in 2017....

I was on my way home, and stopped to check a few messages on my phone. Parked my car next to a public toilet at a park near where i stay, it was around 7pm at night, and it was raining. In fact it had been raining all day, one of those days where you really want to stay at home.

Anyway, i was minding my own business, in my car, when i saw a guy who was on a bike come through. he was wearing full cyclist gear (i'll refer to him as the cyclist from now on), the tights, shoes and helmet. Found it odd that someone would be cycling in that weather but it was none of my business. He rode up to close to where my car was, we made eye contact for a while, then he went down to the toilet, left his bike on the ball and walked in.

Now for me, i'm an experienced cruiser, have seen and done it all. He gave out all the signs of a cruiser, but i was so unsure. I had never done anything here, and the place wasn't even known for that. But my instincts were telling me that i might just get some ass, so i waited around 5 mins to see if he would exit. And he didn't. So i thought i would go in and see. Mind you, i wasn't looking for anything, was just replying to some messages whilst getting ready to go home.

It was pouring down rain by the time i walked out of my car, i had to jog to the toilet entrance which was just around 10m away. Lo and behold, i walk into the toilet, and there was the cyclist, bent over, pants down on the sink with his ass there exposed. I had hit the jackpot. My massive cock got hard immediately. I walked over to him. He quickly turned around, and we kissed passionately for about a minute. Then he went on his knees and started sucking my cock. And boy did he do a good job. Got lots of spit on it. But we all knew the main goal. I had to fuck him. And he knew it well. After sucking my cock for a few minutes, he got up, turned around and bent over on the sink. And then i entered him. Just a little spit, just how i like it. He moaned a bit but he knew how to take it. Soon i was all the way in, fucking him with rhythm. Yes this was a public toilet but at this point i didnt give a damn. And the best part was, his dick was rock hard as i was fucking him.

We were both caught up in the moment, and with the rain, that we never really bothered to stop when we heard a car park, turn off its headlights (from the top windows of the toilet). I was in heaven and so was this faggot. By the way, he was about 5ft 6", good body, blonde hair, smooth/clean shaven, prob around late 40s or early 50s. He wore spectacles too. Anyway, i was busy barebacking they cyclist when some guy just walked into the toilet. My heart sank and i froze....  

The guy just walked in as if he was on a mission. He was bald, bit stocky, prob mid 40s. When i saw the huge bulge in his shorts, i knew there was nothing to worry about. He didn't even flinch, just took off all his clothes (me and the cyclist were half dressed all this time) and walked over to us. Without saying a word, he knelt down, sucked my cock whilst stroking his 7 inch cut cock. He cleaned up all the ass juices from the cyclist, then went on to rim the cyclist real good. It was time to continue i guess.

Back into the tight cyclist ass i went, he screamed out as my huge cock pushed against his sphincter and entered him. The other guy (will call him Mr D), and i started to kiss passionately as i sodomized this faggot. Mr D was already leaking of pre cum, he flicking it off with his finger and tasting it. Mr D was clearly at the point of no return, and him having a VIP seat watching me breed this faggot was too much, he shot his load all over my cock and the cyclist's ass. We kissed passionately, then i proceeded to use Mr D's cum as lube and fucked it deep into the cyclist, driving him crazy with passion.

But Mr D wasn't done yet. He knelt down under the cyclist and started to suck him off, and i could hear from his moans that the cyclist was really loving it. In no time, he blew his load straight into Mr D's eager mouth. Mr D stood up then started cum kissing with the cyclist, making him taste his own cum like a good faggot whore. Then Mr D came over to me and shared what was left of the cum. It was warm and salty, just loved the taste. The taste of that delicious cum drove me over the edge, i blew a massive load deep inside the cyclist, plastering his guts with my seed.

As soon as i pulled out, Mr D knelt in front of the cyclist, and started eating his ass like crazy, driving his tongue deep inside. He wanted to get as much of my load as possible. I absolutely loved how filthy and NASTY Mr D was. He drove the cyclist crazy with his tongue fucking. The cyclist motioned me over to him so that he could suck my cock clean, and in the meantime, Mr D, who was hard again, decided it was his turn to fuck the cyclist. By now the rain was pouring down hard, with even thunder.

After my cock was sucked clean, i though about leaving. Put my pants on, walked to the door. But the rain was so heavy, so i thought i would wait in the toilet for it to subside. I honestly didnt think i was going to get hard again soon, but after about 7 mins i was. The cyclist was moaning very loudly by now, knowing that the rain would drown his noises. Mr D had a beautiful ass, with some tan lines, and watching him fuck the cyclist, with cum dripping from his chin, was just too hot for me. I pulled down my pants and decided to join in again.

Started to rim Mr D while he was fucking the cyclist, and soon enough, i decided i was going to fuck him. Mr D must have been in heaven as soon as i entered him, and he became the "filling" in this tasty sandwich fuck. His ass was so good, i entered him in one go, giving him all my 10 inches balls deep. I continue to drive the train, we fucked in that position for some minutes, but this was all too much for me and i then proceeded to shoot my babies deep inside Mr D, as he was balls deep inside the cyclist. "Fuuuuuuck" he yelled out, as he felt my cock shot spurt after spurt of my seed. I kept my cock deep inside him as i knew he wouldnt last inside the cyclist. And sure enough, in about 40 secs, as my cock was starting to soften, he shot his load deep inside the cyclist.

To cap it all off, the cyclist ate my load from Mr D's ass, and Mr D ate his load from the cyclist's ass. And ofcourse, there was no way the cyclist was going to walk out with that hard on, so it was now my turn to have him shoot his delicious, salty cum in my mouth. There was lots of cum kissing as we "wound down", and by then it was now just drizzling. We walked out one after the other. The cyclist rode into the dark, Mr D drove off in his truck. I sat there for about 5 mins just amazed by how hot this encounter was.

Each guy came twice, i pumped my load in both guys and barely any words were spoken. Everyone went home satisfied. Sad to say, i never met them again. I still drive past the toilet at night, sometimes hoping to meet them again. But that's the thing with cruising, anon sex is always better.

Oh and the best part, both the cyclist and Mr D had wedding rings! Gay bareback sex is too addictive i always say. Always leaves you satisfied.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 7 months later...

One of my best ever cruise experience was when in 2007 while I was living in the UK . Was my first year or 5 years. I lived in Surrey/greater London and drove through Walton on Thames... Passing Walton Bridge when I noticed the sign of a public toilet nearby. So I drove to it and went in. It was a old cottage with 3 cubical's and 2 long open piss buckets on the wall. The smell was very potent and made me horny. The left cubical was not occupied so I entered. I saw instandly the gloryhole in the thin wall and my cock straight up started to grow to its size. That cottage was a real cruising place because my cock got after I stuck it through the Gloryhole so much pleasure and so much sex. Te gy on the other side must have been camping there because I so so much cum smeared around the hole and lots of cum drops on the floor.... all fresh and sticky.   I did not mind that my cock and the area around it got all sticky of the present dirty smelly cum. The guy on the other side did not ask me anything ..... turned around and positioned my hard cock in front of his very well creamed and slippery ass. He ate my cock to the full with his slippery wett and warm pussy ass ans fuck the cum as quick as possible out of my balls. I got full service.... and it was that GOOD. Very smelly and sticky.... but SOOO GOOD.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1