Pure for Men cleansing supplement any good?

UKFFBBBtm

Yes, I’ve used it and it definitely helps clean you out and much either to douche before getting fucked. Although, it’s pretty expensive for what it is since it’s really jus psyllium husk fiber. I buy the Whole Foods store brand for like $8 and it works exactly the same. Be sure to drink lots of water whenever you’re taking a fiber supplement like that

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, btmtalent said:

Yes, I’ve used it and it definitely helps clean you out and much either to douche before getting fucked. Although, it’s pretty expensive for what it is since it’s really jus psyllium husk fiber. I buy the Whole Foods store brand for like $8 and it works exactly the same. Be sure to drink lots of water whenever you’re taking a fiber supplement like that

Totally agree. I use the same alternative. 

20 minutes ago, btmtalent said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm UK based so don't have Whole Foods online and physical stores are online in London. 

I'll have a look see if somewhere else sells Psyllium Husk

11 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm UK based so don't have Whole Foods online and physical stores are online in London. 

I'll have a look see if somewhere else sells Psyllium Husk

Holland & Barrett. 
I’ve found you need to take it regularly for a couple of weeks before you notice a real difference, though. 

Edited by RawPlug
Addition.
  • Upvote 1

I've done the Pure and the Zero for Him branded stuff after being on [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BMQRQ3E/ for several years. Overall, the Pure and Zero were no better (and more expensive) than the one on Amazon I liked. I also highly recommend taking a one-a-day Phillips Colon Health pill. You can find the Phillips Colon Health online and in most grocery stores (at least in the Midwest USA).

21 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Holland & Barrett. 
I’ve found you need to take it regularly for a couple of weeks before you notice a real difference, though. 

H&B have two listed, but this one seems closer to the Pure brand would this be suitable?

[think before following links] https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/holland-barrett-psyllium-husks-capsules-500mg-60003241?skuid=046930

9 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Yes. That’s the one. It’s worked for me, so it’s worth giving a go. They stock it in the stores as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RawPlug said:

Yes. That’s the one. It’s worked for me, so it’s worth giving a go. They stock it in the stores as well. 

Cheers, I'll see how it goes. As a greedy bottom anything to help speed up cleaning is a positive 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Cheers, I'll see how it goes. As a greedy bottom anything to help speed up cleaning is a positive 

4 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

I know exactly what you mean… 

Just been following your conversation - thanks @UKFFBBBtm and @RawPlug - I will also look into using these, as anything that helps us greedy bottoms to prepare more effectively has to be a good idea. I did note some comments on the link from users saying that H&B have changed the formula though adding sesame seeds and mustard so I will look around and see if I can find somewhere reputable that offers pure Psyllium Husk.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, RawUK said:

Just been following your conversation - thanks @UKFFBBBtm and @RawPlug - I will also look into using these, as anything that helps us greedy bottoms to prepare more effectively has to be a good idea. I did note some comments on the link from users saying that H&B have changed the formula though adding sesame seeds and mustard so I will look around and see if I can find somewhere reputable that offers pure Psyllium Husk.

@RawUK glad I could help

• Thanks 1