Best Night Ever at the Bookstore

bentover4u1972

I have a friend who hosts and breeds me ever Thursday after work. It's our way of winding down before the weekend. Usually he pounds two or three loads into me, and sometimes we include other guys - and even the occasional woman.

But occasionally one of us can't meet. That's what happened yesterday. He wasn't feeling well while I was horned up after a tough week at work. So, what to do...

I had two choices: get a room or go to a bookstore. I've not had much luck on Thursdays at the bookstores around where I live, so I decided to head to a seedy motel frequented by cum dumps. I needed a new little brown bottle, so before going to the motel I stopped at a bookstore just down the street. The parking lot was surprisingly busy so once I had my brown bottle in hand, I decided to pay the $10 and check out the booth area. It was full, of course, of the usual lurkers, standing or pacing about. I never know what these guys are looking for - do they want to suck cock, or have theirs sucked? - but today I didn't care. I walked past them all to one of the public rooms at the back. I felt eyes following me so as soon as I reached the room, I simply dropped my pants and bent over the back of the sofa. I took a few hits off my new brown bottle and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. Soon I felt hands roaming my ass and fingers sliding into my hole. It was a well-hung Hispanic guy who obviously appreciated a chubby guy. I bent over and sucked his cock before he guided me around the couch and told me to get onto it on my knees. My head hung over the back and as he slid his raw cock into my ass, another guy stepped up and fed me a stubby but quite thick cock. It didn't take him long to cum, and he did so by jacking off onto my face - not something I'm usually into but with a big cock in my ass at the same time I wasn't pulling away! And anyway it was kind of hot.

Soon the guy behind me grabbed my hips and pumped a big load into me. As he withdrew I wanted to showcase my talents so I spun around and took his cum- and ass-covered cock in my mouth to clean him off.  He tasted delicious!

Unfortunately the other guys who had gathered were only interested in watching, so I dressed and decided to become one of the lurkers to see if I could find some more fun. I needn't have worried! As I approached a booth that had the door removed, a guy who had been watching me get fucked motioned for me to go in and sit down. As soon as I did he took out his cock - average length and cut - and stuffed it in my mouth. He held my head still and skull-fucked me until he fed me my third load of the day. It was sweet and delicious.

I walked around for a while after that, and noticed a young, tall and skinny black guy. He wore a hoodie with the hood up and the lower half of his face was obscured by a mask. He seemed unsure of what (if anything) he was looking for, and didn't seem interested in me so I left him alone.

Fast forward 20 minutes and as I wasn't finding any more fun, I was about to leave when he walked up to me in the hallway with his big dick out! It was long and cut and curved gracefully to the left. I took it in my hand and began to stroke my hand back and forth, feeling him harden. He turned and led me back to the public room where once again I dropped my pants and bent over the back of the couch. A few other guys followed. I heard a condom wrapper (boo!) but was too far gone to refuse. I squeezed a little lube on my finger to grease my hole and he slid inside. Immediately he went to town, pounding my hole relentlessly. Some of the other guys began jerking and one with a particularly nice, thick cock grabbed my head and skull-fucked me while the black guy slammed into me over and over. The guy in my mouth shot his load - my fourth - and was promptly replaced by another who quickly fed me my fifth.

The guy in my ass stopped a few times, obviously not wanting to cum too quickly, until finally he took his last few strokes and then pulled out. He was gone before I could even turn around. I'll count that as my kind-of sixth load ... he didn't leave the condom so I never got to eat his cum or rub it inside my hole. 😞

By that point I had been there for about an hour and I was pretty much spent, so I pulled up my pants and headed for the door. As I neared the exit, though, a small-built Hispanic guy motioned to me to join him in a booth with a door. Intrigued, I followed him in. He locked the door and took out a perfect cock - about seven inches, cut, nice and thick with big balls. I sucked him for a moment but he was grabbing at my ass so I took the hint and dropped my pants. It was a larger booth with a bench seat so I knelt on the seat. He slid effortlessly into my hole, then grabbed my hips and pounded away.

What I didn't realize was that the nails holding the bench to the wall had started to separate, so the bench rocked and creaked as he fucked me. It was hard to keep steady and we had to reposition a few times but he got the job done, and I left with my sixth full (and kind-of seventh) load.

What an unexpected evening! The cum leaked out of me as I drove home, where I collapsed on the couch, exhausted. My friend isn't able to host again next week ... I know where I'll be going! And this time I'll hit some of the apps early to see if I can surpass the experience. 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• 3 months later...