Question for Tops: Probing A Bottom’s Mouth

ErosWired

(This is a question attempting to understand Top behavior, drive and intention. A bottom perspective is not relevant to the topic.)

I was fucked recently in a way that stood out because the Top did something that I have only rarely experienced. He had me on my belly, lying full-length on my back in a very Dominant position mounted on me for deep penetration, his arms had looped underneath mine, to allow him to reach fully forward to my face. Then, he used his fingers to open my mouth and inserted them, using the sides of my open mouth as his grips to anchor him for thrusting leverage. As he did so, his fingers explored the interior of my mouth, fondled my tongue and all the moist surfaces inside. I didn’t mean for me to suck on his fingers - his hands kept my mouth open as a hard gag might have done, and there was nothing I could do to keep his fingers from wandering at will inside my mouth. It was a particularly invasive and vulnerable sensation; not unpleasant, but i only recall a couple of other times when a Top has put his fingers in my mouth in that probing, controlling way, and none had ever used both hands before.

If you’re a Top who does this, why? What does it do for you? What pleasure to you take from it? What is it about the inside of his mouth attracts your attention? What effect are you trying to have on the bottom?

Any insight from a Top perspective would be appreciated. It does not happen to me often enough for me to study it closely.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

there was nothing I could do to keep his fingers from wandering at will inside my mouth. It was a particularly invasive and vulnerable sensation; not unpleasant,

It's a form of boy control. He was doing it because he can, and you can't stop him. It's an expression of dominance intended to force you into a more vulnerable sub space. Sounds like it worked pretty well. I haven't done this in ages but I'm going to add it back into my breeding routine. Good stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

It's a form of boy control. He was doing it because he can, and you can't stop him. It's an expression of dominance intended to force you into a more vulnerable sub space. Sounds like it worked pretty well. I haven't done this in ages but I'm going to add it back into my breeding routine. Good stuff. 

That’s very interesting, and thanks for the reply. What makes that particularly interesting to me is that now that I know that he was likely doing it with intent to make me feel more vulnerable and submissive, if someone does it again, it will probably have double the desired impact. I also wonder what the effect would have been if he’d been verbally explicit about it at the time, telling me that he could do anything he wanted and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Because he had me in a position where that was essentially true.

• Upvote 1