Storage unit

Cumdumphouseboy

Monday after work I was cruising Grindr hoping to find dick. A guy I have been messaging is online and only 1500 feet away. His profile pic is just off his knee, and he’s married. So I figure he is sneaking around. I message him asking him if he’s hosting for a bottom in need of being used; I expect this to go nowhere but I really need to be a tops nut bucket. To my surprise he is hosting, in his rented storage unit. The sleaziness of the location makes my dick hard. I make sure he is down to fuck, and he reply’s “I have never fucked in here just a couple of below jobs, but I could bend you over and pound away” hoe could I turn that down. I get the address and tell him on on my way. As I’m walking there he gives me the access code and tells me to the the elevator to the 4th floor and go to 409.

As I approach the door I reach into my pocket and take a long deep hit from my poppers. I open the door to the unit and my bull is sitting on a camp chair naked and stroking. He stands up to close the door completely (it didn’t latch on its own from the inside so he has it rigged up with binder clips. I can tell this was rented to be his secret set spot away from his husband. I’m turned on and drop to my knees to get this thick 7” in my mouth. I work this cock into my mouth and down my throat as I hear him moaning above me. I take a quick hit from the brown bottle and take off my shirt. Immediately I get back in his cock and throat it. He’s egging me on being a good verbal top. I stand up with his cock still ticketing my tonsils and take off my pants and expose my jock strapped ass. His hand goes to my hole, and I know it’s on. 

I did bring lube with me, but I think it’s hotter to take a cock with only spit. So I make sure to get get his pole covered with my spit, take a big hit of poppers and guide it into my tight hole. 

all I can hear behind me is him moaning about how tight I am, and I’m spreading my cheeks and working him meat all the way to the hilt. He finally bottoms out into my hole; and he takes over the fuck, building speed as he fucks me. All the while moaning and telling me how nice and tight my pussy is. I’m surprised it was so tight for him since I got fucked by 5 aggressive tops the day before. So I’m edging him on telling him how good his dick feels, and how much I want his cum. He rewards me with a HIGE load. Usually I just get thr top off and go home looking for more cum, but I was so tuned on I pull down the pouch of my jockstrap and get off on to the floor. 

I give him a kiss on his cock, tweek his nipples and walk out the door. What a great fuck. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, Cumdumphouseboy said:

Monday after work I was cruising Grindr hoping to find dick. A guy I have been messaging is online and only 1500 feet away. His profile pic is just off his knee, and he’s married. So I figure he is sneaking around. I message him asking him if he’s hosting for a bottom in need of being used; I expect this to go nowhere but I really need to be a tops nut bucket. To my surprise he is hosting, in his rented storage unit. The sleaziness of the location makes my dick hard. I make sure he is down to fuck, and he reply’s “I have never fucked in here just a couple of below jobs, but I could bend you over and pound away” hoe could I turn that down. I get the address and tell him on on my way. As I’m walking there he gives me the access code and tells me to the the elevator to the 4th floor and go to 409.

As I approach the door I reach into my pocket and take a long deep hit from my poppers. I open the door to the unit and my bull is sitting on a camp chair naked and stroking. He stands up to close the door completely (it didn’t latch on its own from the inside so he has it rigged up with binder clips. I can tell this was rented to be his secret set spot away from his husband. I’m turned on and drop to my knees to get this thick 7” in my mouth. I work this cock into my mouth and down my throat as I hear him moaning above me. I take a quick hit from the brown bottle and take off my shirt. Immediately I get back in his cock and throat it. He’s egging me on being a good verbal top. I stand up with his cock still ticketing my tonsils and take off my pants and expose my jock strapped ass. His hand goes to my hole, and I know it’s on. 

I did bring lube with me, but I think it’s hotter to take a cock with only spit. So I make sure to get get his pole covered with my spit, take a big hit of poppers and guide it into my tight hole. 

all I can hear behind me is him moaning about how tight I am, and I’m spreading my cheeks and working him meat all the way to the hilt. He finally bottoms out into my hole; and he takes over the fuck, building speed as he fucks me. All the while moaning and telling me how nice and tight my pussy is. I’m surprised it was so tight for him since I got fucked by 5 aggressive tops the day before. So I’m edging him on telling him how good his dick feels, and how much I want his cum. He rewards me with a HIGE load. Usually I just get thr top off and go home looking for more cum, but I was so tuned on I pull down the pouch of my jockstrap and get off on to the floor. 

I give him a kiss on his cock, tweek his nipples and walk out the door. What a great fuck. 

Hot story!

• 1 month later...

I keep going back to the storage unit. The second time I had him film me going to town sucking his cock, before I was so hungry I needed it in my hole and took him to the hilt in one go. I also went back on Friday for a quick breeding between meetings. He was more than happy to oblige feeding my bottom needs.