Lunch time quickie

Cast230

Work recently moved offices to a more city center location, which is really cool.  Checking the apps to see who's looking and around. Didn't take long to find someone interested.  Messaged back and forth for a bit, almost finding a third but it was just going to be the two of us.  He was top, I am vers so I was going to btm.  I made the five minute drive from the office to his place, got to his bedroom to get down to business.  I had a work meeting in 40 minutes so it had to be quick for me to get back to the office in time.

We both got naked, started stroking and taking hits of his poppers.  After some kissing and oral, he grabbed the lube to grease up his cock and my ass.  We got fucking for about 10 minutes or so, he said he was getting close and asked where I wanted his load. I said to load up my ass, of course and that's what he did.  Poppering up more as he was fucking me is always a hot time. 

After we cleaned up, i made the 5 minute drive back to the office and was back with plenty of time before the meeting.  No one had a clue that i had a fresh load in my ass the whole time.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

1 hour ago, Cast230 said:

Work recently moved offices to a more city center location, which is really cool.  Checking the apps to see who's looking and around. Didn't take long to find someone interested.  Messaged back and forth for a bit, almost finding a third but it was just going to be the two of us.  He was top, I am vers so I was going to btm.  I made the five minute drive from the office to his place, got to his bedroom to get down to business.  I had a work meeting in 40 minutes so it had to be quick for me to get back to the office in time.

We both got naked, started stroking and taking hits of his poppers.  After some kissing and oral, he grabbed the lube to grease up his cock and my ass.  We got fucking for about 10 minutes or so, he said he was getting close and asked where I wanted his load. I said to load up my ass, of course and that's what he did.  Poppering up more as he was fucking me is always a hot time. 

After we cleaned up, i made the 5 minute drive back to the office and was back with plenty of time before the meeting.  No one had a clue that i had a fresh load in my ass the whole time.

Love the idea of a fresh load in your hole at the meeting! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cast230 said:

Very  nice!

Since the covid crap, my job moved people around and made others work from home. When I worked from the office I met someone on Adam4adam in the next building. We would meetup in his SUV once a week. He had blacked out windows in the back so we would drive to a secluded spot in the parking lot and fuck in the back of his SUV. It was fun going back to work after a good fuck. Miss going to the office..

Edited by Njn0mc