From 23 to 58 yo in one night (part 2)

IntoBBvisitor

As an introduction to this second and final part of my sunday night whereabouts, let me tell you that the first guy who fucked me in the hotel, the young and beautiful one, has blocked me on grindr on the next day, when I contacted him to try and serve him again.

Right after that, the older one contacted me around noon to ask me if I was up to come around and get fucked some more. Of course I was. He added that maybe some other slut would join, that his fantasy was to fuck to mouths together. 

Out of the elevator, at the third floor of the hotel, I just saw a guy, 40 something, clearly a fellow fag, come out of my daddy s room and walk past me into the elevator. He kind of smiled to me.

I walked to the door and knocked. Waited. Knocked again. No one opened. The guy I just saw out of the room certainly got all the fun. You can t be lucky every day. I went back into the elevator to go home unfucked. In the lobby, the other fag was waiting. He smiled at me as I walked to him. "Sorry dude, he got a phone call, and couldn t wait. He asked me to suck and go"

- that s ok. he fucked me yesterday.

- yeah he told me. Nice fuck uh ? Huge dick.

- yes. Not the best looking guy but that dick ! He sure knows how to fuck. 

The other fag looked around and came so close I could smell his cummy breath when he said : "he just blew a huge load in my mouth. Want a taste ?"

We went into the elevator and made out.

His name is Patrick, we had a coffee together. I told him about the night before, about the 23 yo guy and about the happily married (and certainly proud father of 2 or 3 kids) of room 322. 

I told him how he directly told me to get on my knees and put his dick in my mouth, how verbal he was telling me he didn t want to hear a word, that my mouth was made just for sucking dick. 

We laughed cause he s been just the same with Patrick except he had more time with me and let me pleasure him for a longer time with my throat, before ordering me to turn around and fuck my ass, roughly (with a condom) while pinching and hurting my nipples, biting my neck, how good it felt to be manhandled by such a REAL man, how the cum of the previous guy was the greatest lube, how superior and confident he felt when he noticed the cage, how he ordered me to rub my clit and cum while he would fuck me, how hard and desperatley I tried, how I failed but how relieved I felt when he took his cock out of my fucked ass, removed the rubber and came in my mouth ! The purpose it gives !

Patrick is cool. We exchanged numbers. He s intrigued by the cage. We both wrote to the married 50 something guy that whenever he wants, if he s in town, he can use our two slut mouths and pussies.

We said we d stay in touch.

The end