Question for those who like CBT

BadBadThing

• 1 year later...

I know I started around 12 or so. Of course I had no clue it was CBT. But I would tie my dick and balls up with shoe laces, or put heavy things on my dick like books or weights. I would put my dick on the toilet bowel and put the seat down on it then put things on the seat to add wait and crush it. I had no clue why other than these things felt good.

I started at 10. I was a skinny kid. One day when I was on the toilet, the cold water splashed up and hit my young balls and hole and it felt great. It was winter so the water was very cold. I wanted to feel it again. I found if I lifted the seat up and sat on the rim, my ass would slip into the bowl enough that I could get my sack into the icy water. It immediately made my cock hard and I would quickly begin shooting cum. I found if the water was very cold it would make my nuts hurt and throb, but my cum would be much more intense. I quickly associated ball pain with intense orgasms.

In the 6th grade my friend Mike wanted to play "run together". Then, he began to teach me how to take ball snaps. After a while, he was tying them up. By the time, I was a junior in high school, he had me totally hooked. It is much more pleasurable when someone does it to me. Thanks, Mike!

• 6 months later...