Cum storage

gayperv

Hey guys. Need some advise. Recently had a great session with a fellow pig. We got loaded and loads of poppers got real raunchy and sleazy. He had a jar of cum of which we used some during our session. I want to start saving cum to use in future sessions, either when I wank or find used condoms. Does anyone know how to store cum? Is it in the fridge or do you freeze it. Great if some one can help.

While I'm online, any fellow dirty sleazy fellow pigs near Basingstoke please get in touch. I'm so filthy when I've smoked a few blunts and am popped-up.

Edited by Hotload84

I agree with RawPozLust...you can buy 1/2 cup plastic containers in supermarket and jerk your load into that and then freeze it...you be suprised how much cum is in a 1/2 cup...i made my own devils dick once from my own cum...you can either thaw it out or I have chipped off pieces of the frozen cum and shoved it up my hole...it thaws out quickly and makes for nice lube

Years ago when DADDY had a cum-addict for a pig, DADDY would half-fill an ice cube tray with water and freeze the half-cubes, and then jerk off several times a day and shoot my loads into the tray. I could do this as I only saw my cum-pig one weekend per month. When DADDY had shot a dozen or so loads he would fill up the rest of the tray. Then he would put the try into the freezer and use the resulting ice cubes to make black russians for the pig to drink! Also used to shoot my loads into an non-lubricated rubber, two to three loads per rubber, and freeze the rubber, using the cum for fuck-lube!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Fuck guys that's great! I stumbled on 2 pigs at it at a cruising ground. I joined in next to him he had a small jar of cum open. From time to time during the session he would scoop up some with his fingers and smear it in my mouth, then he'd fuck my mouth. By the end they both shot in my mouth. Ever since I have this love of cum wherever I find it. In a toilet floor or wall when it's cold I rub it on my face cock balls love the smell of stale cum. Even get off on full used condoms which I sniff and rub all over.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a guy bring over 3 week's worth of his poz cum - he used a ziplock bag to jerk off into, then he'd return it to the freezer. It ended up being a flattish, 6" long chunk - like a large knife blade of semen - and he used it to fuck my hole open (and gave me a chunk to melt in my mouth). My ass was so cold, but his cock warmed it up pretty damn fast.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

You got the message - use an airtight container for cum storage. Then freeze it. Take it off the freezer only to add more. When you want it, simply thaw it in the room temperature then use it in your way as a lube or drink (Black Russian?). Or, use it as it is, your fucker will warm you up in a minutes, be sure ;-)

Bellow, you can find some inspiration:

Storing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2013682&d=1273348148

attachment.php?attachmentid=2383411&d=1299376656

attachment.php?attachmentid=2305491&d=1294254640

attachment.php?attachmentid=2548453&d=1308637606

(Storing in alcohol)

attachment.php?attachmentid=2245577&d=1290951518

Thawing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2472684&d=1304511660

attachment.php?attachmentid=2472691&d=1304511660

U like?!