Hate fuckS

IntoBBvisitor

Hate is a very strong emotion, and I'd like to think that I do not hate anyone. However, there are many in this world that I strongly dislike due to their abhorrent characteristics and unacceptable behaviour that see them treat others in an appalling manner, whilst concurrently being self righteous. I suspect from what I have seen over time there are some like as just described on BZ, sadly.

So, would I have sex with someone who I disliked due to their unsavoury demeanor even if they had the best ass ever? Hell NO. I don't want someone like that anywhere near me. Keep well AWAY! I'd like to think now I am old and wise enough to pick up on any bad energy, especially when in an instant/anon scenario. 

Edited by LeatherScorpionFF
changed word

1 hour ago, fuckhole4u said:

Yes, I would let somebody hatefuck me, as long as I trusted that he wouldn't do something stupid while he had me pinned down.

Stupid like having your best straight friend's younger brother (who never liked you at all) taking pictures of you with his phone while you re sucking his dick ?

Been there...

In sex clubs I am a total slut, someone I knew and hated turned up at the club,he fucked me good and hard, I could say no as his cock was a very thick. If he had asked me outside of the club would have told to fuck off, I actually detest him.

But I have had a straight guy that contacted my via Lacanto personal ads, who hates fags and sissies, who fucked me and fisted as hard as he could all the while telling me how much he hated fags and sissies, he told me he was going to cure me of my desire to be fucked, be destroying my ass. Yes my cunt was very sore for a few days afterwards, the worst thing though is he refused to cum inside, me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

In sex clubs I am a total slut, someone I knew and hated turned up at the club,he fucked me good and hard, I could say no as his cock was a very thick. If he had asked me outside of the club would have told to fuck off, I actually detest him.

But I have had a straight guy that contacted my via Lacanto personal ads, who hates fags and sissies, who fucked me and fisted as hard as he could all the while telling me how much he hated fags and sissies, he told me he was going to cure me of my desire to be fucked, be destroying my ass. Yes my cunt was very sore for a few days afterwards, the worst thing though is he refused to cum inside, me.

I don t go to sex clubs but I definitely would have let him fuck me too if this had happened to me.