He’s Right, But My Body Wants What’s Wrong

BlackDude

So there are two guys. Both equally attractive and take loads. I see them out and about. One has a good job, intelligent, kinda picky, very handsome. Great body. Says all the right things, feels good, kisses good. He invites me over. But for some reason my dick just won’t respond. I want to be into him but my mind won’t let me. My body feels good, but my hormones don’t respond. 

The other guy is an unashamed slut. Hot as well, but straight out the gutter and bad news. Takes loads in front of anyone. I’m almost sure he gave me an STD once. And when I see him, I feel like my dick is going to explode it’s so hard. I fuck him for a minute, I start cumming. Just typing this now has me horny.

Why? There is nothing wrong with the first guy. Usually I’m very logical and rational. But when it come to sex, I guess the body wants what it wants. 

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• BlackDude changed the title to He’s Right, But My Body Wants What’s Wrong
On 11/29/2022 at 8:25 PM, BlackDude said:

My body feels good, but my hormones don’t respond. 

You’ve probably answered your own question in part right there. Studies have shown that there is a chemical component to attraction and arousal, which is unsurprising, considering that we’re essentially big bags of chemical reactions walking around. You ticked off several things about the first guy that spoke to how he looked, sounded, and felt to your touch, but nothing about how he smelled or tasted - the senses at the forefront of chemical exchange. He may simply have not been giving off the right chemical signals to trigger your physical arousal. Perhaps the other guy did. It’s not something you consciously influence.

Neither, necessarily, is your subconscious psychology. You may not realize or want to acknowledge it, but there might be something about the dangerous, the unsavory, the licentious, the unsanctioned in sexual behavior that you find arousing. Who knows why. I have no idea why I’m so greatly aroused by men who use me as a sexual object, so I just use “I was born for them to fuck me” as shorthand for paragraphs of self psychoanalysis. It’s up to you to decide whether this preference you feel really matters.

• Like 1