Insane night

Juicyhole17

Came to Atlanta for the SEC championship  and hit up Grindr. After a hour I get a message of a pic of a huge veiny BBC saying come to his place. We chatted and agreed on the time. I drove over and was greeted with a sexy guy only in a towel! I sat down and he walked up and dropped the towel! HUGE! Bbc dripping precum! While I sucked and swallowed his precum he asked if he could handcuff me. Not thinking much he bent me over and handcuffed me to his bed! He laughed and said he had a surprise and I’m not gonna lie I was nervous but he thrusted in and began fucking, as he is ramming my guts I hear the door open and his 2 friends walk in! Both get naked come on bed I have no free hands cause I’m locked up but I get one Dick in my mouth while other waits for my hole! I hear one of the guys say the others was pulling up! The guy leans over and whispers In my ear that he invited everyone he knew. To summarize I started with 1 bbc and within a 2 hr period 9 friends bred me! In total i took 13 loads. My guts hurt, I feel pregnant lol but I went from being scared to having a crazy night. They want to go again tonight and said if they was spreading the word and hopefully I get more tonight! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Juicyhole17 said:

Came to Atlanta for the SEC championship  and hit up Grindr. After a hour I get a message of a pic of a huge veiny BBC saying come to his place. We chatted and agreed on the time. I drove over and was greeted with a sexy guy only in a towel! I sat down and he walked up and dropped the towel! HUGE! Bbc dripping precum! While I sucked and swallowed his precum he asked if he could handcuff me. Not thinking much he bent me over and handcuffed me to his bed! He laughed and said he had a surprise and I’m not gonna lie I was nervous but he thrusted in and began fucking, as he is ramming my guts I hear the door open and his 2 friends walk in! Both get naked come on bed I have no free hands cause I’m locked up but I get one Dick in my mouth while other waits for my hole! I hear one of the guys say the others was pulling up! The guy leans over and whispers In my ear that he invited everyone he knew. To summarize I started with 1 bbc and within a 2 hr period 9 friends bred me! In total i took 13 loads. My guts hurt, I feel pregnant lol but I went from being scared to having a crazy night. They want to go again tonight and said if they was spreading the word and hopefully I get more tonight! 

lucky guy ; sure you enjoyed ;  hope this happen to me ; 13 loads..........yes

• 1 month later...