Chat

chaserslut

I keep getting this error when entering chat:

Browser ID could not be determined. Your login cannot be verified. This is not an error on our end. Your browser is not setting cookies or not loading Javascript which this site needs to operate. In some cases this problem can be resolved by going back to the page you were on before this page, reloading it, and trying again.

I've reset my router, reset my password, deleted all cookies, tried refreshing 50 times, and I cannot get the chat to open anymore.

Any ideas?

• Moderators

Chat is currently working for me on Firefox 107. The problem is likely that something is blocking Javascript on your installation of Firefox. Some extensions can do this, especially ones intended to improve your privacy and safety. You may have to configure those to allow it to run on BZ.

1 hour ago, viking8x6 said:

Chat is currently working for me on Firefox 107. The problem is likely that something is blocking Javascript on your installation of Firefox. Some extensions can do this, especially ones intended to improve your privacy and safety. You may have to configure those to allow it to run on BZ.

Appreciate the reply. I'll have a look, thanks. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.