Tops need a fag, a cocksucker, and a pussyboy (bottom)

yunghungtop

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Curious to hear other's thoughts. 

As a top, I need three things: a fag, a cocksucker, and a bottom aka pussyboy. 

Sometimes I need a throat I can fuck without mercy. Often I need a hole/pussy I can breed and abuse. Always I need a fag who will do what he is told and take care of me. 

Tops, in my opinion, need these three creatures: the fag, the cocksucker, and the pussyboy. Sometimes they are one bottom. Sometimes its a combination of bottoms who fulfill these needs. 

But at all times, I need on speed-dial and with easy access my fag, my pussyboy, and my cocksucker. 

Thoughts? 

• 1 month later...

Yes I agree with you and I’m glad I can help with those things as it’s all I want to do.  I’m glad I got to become a fem bottom that serves the tops needs and needs to be used by there dicks in whichever way they want. I’m  gonna try and be bred by top men always and often. 

While no doubt there are Tops such as you describe - obviously, you being one yourself - I’m not sure you can extrapolate your personal preferences into a universal statement about Tops in general.

There are Tops who don’t enjoy skullfucking because of the practical considerations such as teeth, or simply find it a poor substitute for breeding ass. Those Tops may not need a cocksucker.

By the same token, there are Tops who don’t fuck ass at all, though they very much enjoy head. These Tops don’t need a ‘pussyboy’.

Your description of your own needs suggests a need to dominate, control and abuse. Plenty of Tops do not feel that need, and are careful and considerate sex partners who don’t need anyone to ‘take care of them’. They’re not necessarily looking for a ‘fag’ as you define it.

I acknowledge that Tops like you are out there, and I do my utmost to accommodate their desires whenever one requires my service. I regret that my cocksucking skills do not (yet) allow me to take a merciless skullfucking. But in my extensive experience of being used sexually by other men, my observation is that your characterization of what all Tops need does not apply across the board.

• Upvote 1

I'm a fag when it suits me.  Always 100% Bottom, but mutual respect is a requirement.   I've always been sought after by My Tops....sperm donors all of them...and they'd be scratching at my door if it made me more amenable.  My Tops stagger away drained and wearing a shit-eating grin. I sometimes tell them to drink lots of water and text me once their balls refill.

8 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

I'm a fag when it suits me.  Always 100% Bottom, but mutual respect is a requirement.   I've always been sought after by My Tops....sperm donors all of them...and they'd be scratching at my door if it made me more amenable.  My Tops stagger away drained and wearing a shit-eating grin. I sometimes tell them to drink lots of water and text me once their balls refill.

That’s an interesting perspective. Many on here would say that faggot is a state of being - that one either is or isn’t a fag, and the properties that make one a fag are inherent. A significant proportion of those here who subscribe to faggot as a classification would agree that part of what characterizes a fag is that respect is not mutual; much is often said about how certain Tops hold faggots in contempt or at least consider them men of a lower station.

You, however, suggest that the state of fag can be assumed at will and just as easily set aside, as though it’s less a part of you and more like an article of clothing worn for the purpose. Do you find that the men who use you set aside the view of you as a fag as readily, or at the same time as you do? Or do you mean that you only consider yourself a fag for purposes of sex, and when the encounter is over, you revert to a non-sex/non-fag state?

Personallly, when I am in any sexual context relating to another man, I cannot argue that I am not a faggot by most definitions - it is my nature, and I can’t set it aside. Outside a sexual context, however, I am not beneath any man, and respect is, as you say, a requirement. Sexually, I do not expect to be respected; otherwise I insist upon it.

• 4 months later...

I’m glad you guys were able to come to see me and you and all the other guys are welcome to come over and dump your load in my ass today and when I get free I’ll be here waiting for a few use me raw and I’ll be ready most of the time I’m in my room and I’m not getting my hole fully dumped in by my regular tops I’m looking at the majority of days . I’m glad I got to get into it with local men and I don’t have a problem with my life as the neighborhood cumdumpster bottom faggott I’m not trying to make it a secret. I’m glad my new boyfriend supports me as a cumslut and he is always looking to get men to breed me and leave me anonymously being a big bonus for him to see tops who are in to the anonymous strangers who like dumping in me and leaving the blindfolded faggott for a few more men who like to give it up and raw

07568735-8985-4765-991C-2D52304B8AFC.jpeg

• Like 1