23 yo dumps it in daddy

Started about 2 months ago at 4AM. 23 year old on Grindr hits me up. He lives 2 blocks away. 15 mins later he arrives and I'm deep throating his 8.5" - 9"

Quick shooter. But fuck who cares. Been blowing him at least once a week since. He's been wanting to fuck daddy. The other day he hit me up. I was still carrying the load in me from an hour earlier. 

Met me at his door, he took his clothes off, sat back on his couch, spread his legs and I went to work. I looked up at him at one point and he says "Sit on it" 

No lube. Just my saliva. I slid right down on it. He starts thrusting and witihn a minute he's emptied into me while I'm sitting in his lap. 

We both smiled. I got up, got dressed and left. He's 950 ft away. Guess I better keep my hole cleaned regularly moving forward. 

2 hours ago, stealthmeplz said:

Sounds like an ideal situation to me! 🙂

Now if I could just get him and the 35 yo reg who lives 740 ft away to spitroast me. 😂 

Edited by CumdumpDad

2 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Make an offer.

Oh I've already mentioned it to both of them previously.  35 yo goes offline and pops on maybe once every 2 weeks. So it's a challenge. But some day........