Group fuck

Bokkierob

I'd been so fucking horny and in a real subby mood (I usually top) so I organised a group fuck last night with all my regular fuck buddies and anyone they wanted to bring, with my asshole and mouth ready for use. I had 11 guys over plus my regular fuckboy, Drew. I got on the bed doggy and presented my ass. and soon had the first cock deep in my guts and one down my throat. My hole was being well pounded and stretched wide open. I always had a cock in my mouth. After half an hour my buddies started feeding me loads in my mouth and breeding my ass. I loved experiencing their different techniques. Some men came in my mouth, some shot their loads deep in my throat. Most men shot their sperm balls deep up my asshole but a couple pulled out, masturbated and shot their loads over my hole and my balls before finishing off inside me. I got at last 2 loads from each buddy. At the end I was covered in sperm dripping out my ass over my balls and in my beard. I haven't showered so I still stink of their cum and sweat. Awesome.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12