Bathhouse Experience

KylerIsTrash

What do y’all think about guys who have never been to a bathhouse?

I lose interest when somebody tells me they’ve never set foot in one. I get there are circumstances (none nearby, young dude, etc). But I live in a city with a bathhouse in walking distance. I know my experience fucking is going to be very different than anything they’ve been a part of. 

These guys are usually curious and want me to regale sexcapades but I usually find it doesn’t end up resulting in their dick in me. I used to offer to cover the entry fee but that rarely ever panned out either. Now I mostly just loose interest and move on. 

For those of you who haven’t been to one; what holds you back? Im curious.

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 1

I've never been to one. I am more into 1-1 stuff vs group. Mentally it sounds hot but I know I would have an anxiety attack entering one. Honestly I was also worried about catching something as well, and I have been in back to back monogamous relationships for the past 10 years.

5 hours ago, KylerIsTrash said:

What do y’all think about guys who have never been to a bathhouse?

I lose interest when somebody tells me they’ve never set foot in one. I get there are circumstances (none nearby, young dude, etc). But I live in a city with a bathhouse in walking distance. I know my experience fucking is going to be very different than anything they’ve been a part of. 

These guys are usually curious and want me to regale sexcapades but I usually find it doesn’t end up resulting in their dick in me. I used to offer to cover the entry fee but that rarely ever panned out either. Now I mostly just loose interest and move on. 

For those of you who haven’t been to one; what holds you back? Im curious.

The one in Austin closed a few years ago.  I wasn't really an active barebacker like I am now at that time.  I wish I had gone, but never did.  Now the nearest one to me is in San Antonio.  I rarely get that far south, and when I do I often just don't have the opportunity to spend time there.  When I travel my time is usually booked up or I'm not alone and not traveling with someone who would go.  Due to work, etc., I don't generally have opportunities to travel just to go to a bathhouse or sauna.  Wish I had the time.

We do have a couple of bookstores left in Austin that have booths and one of them also has a theater.  That's as close as it gets here anymore.  We used to have several more bookstores with booths but one by one over the years they've closed.  I try to go as often as I can, but again due to work and other time sinks, I don't have as much time to play as I'd like.

Not every city has bath houses and many that did have closed. The internet has made hooking up far easier. Less arcades, gay bars, cruising spots and bath houses. In Buffalo the bath house closed 20 years ago. Ive been to Toronto numerous times but several have closed there too...

Well every guy at the bathhouse had a 1st time at one, including those of us who are total sluts. I would disagree with you to some really extent on their experience with fucking, I was 30 the 1st time I went to a bathhouse, but had my 1st group fucking experience 10 years before that, and would have been considered a slut even by the standards of this site at 20 (tearooms, parks, bookstores). I fucked and got fucked in a 3 way in a group play space within my 1st 15 minutes, before I even had a chance to explore the club on my 1st visit.

I have encouraged guys to go to bathhouses the 1st time and even offered to meet them there, my personal experience is that it only works if it is someone you have already hooked up with, and know that they are fairly uninhibited. After living 15 years in the PNW, I probably wouldn't extend the offer to guy that I was just chatting with on the apps, or I had hooked up with but found them to be sexually inhibited or was more interested in a fetish than actually fucking. The last thing we need in the PNW is more guys indulging their sexual inhibitions and fetishes that don't involve fucking at the bathhouses.

I'm not really sure why I didn't go to one sooner, I had opportunities, but for what ever reason didn't. What finally put me over the top was meeting an out of town guy in a hotel room who asked me about the local bathhouse scene. By the end of that week I was very familiar with it.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2