to remove ones teeth?

anoncumbttm

i was suckin a dude off the other day and he had possibly the thickest cock in the northern hemisphere. and a few times was really uncomfortable for him. he said he could feel my teeth . so i just finished him off with a mediocre handjob because i was ashamed that my 5 star head game got moted! 

afterwards , i thought, it would have been so much more pleasurable for him, and possibly many others, if i didnt have any teeth getting on his beautiful cock. 

so im wondering if thats wierd? or is there a way to get my teeth out and get cheap dentures? i hear in america its outrageous. the price of a used car. i would rather just find a dentist who will do it out of the kindness of his heart because of the sheer joy of a good GUM job without teeth. 

I have all my teeth gone from a disease

youll end up with a gummy mouth and sure it might feel better for the guy you’re sucking but you’ll be more susceptible to disease and std

food will be more difficult and gum cuts happen alot easier

hairy tongue is another thing.. 

i miss my teeth and ghost teeth is weird… but with anything it’s choice just know it does come with issues if you remove them.