Who doesn't like fingers in your mouth?

sub4oralcum

I am a real pig when it cums to sucking and swallowing. I prefer strangers and lots of them. I have eaten so much cum I can't even accurately say how many loads I've swallowed. I've probably taken well over a thousand loads on my face.

I have licked cum off the floor of bookstores and rest stop bathrooms, and eaten the cum out of used condoms I found. I once even licked up some cum out of the bottom of a urinal when a young man nutted there instead of feeding me. 

I have let men piss on my face and into my mouth. I have tasted their piss, and I have swallowed significant amounts of piss. Once or twice I have even licked the rim of a public urinal to get a taste of stranger piss. 

I have on a couple occasions in the past, and moreso on a recent trip to a bathhouse, eagerly eaten a man's shithole and achieved a raging erection from the experience. 

I say all this to establish just how nasty a pig I am. When it cums to cum and piss, certainly haven't done it all by I have done a lot. With all that being said, one thing I do NOT like is having a man's fingers in my mouth. I would much rather get naked and kneel down and suck his stranger cock for piss or cum than have him put his fingers in my mouth.

I find that to be repugnant and I can't stand it. There is just no telling where his hands have been and what they have touched. As someone who has spent many hours in public bathrooms cruising for cum, I have noticed that so many men NEVER wash their hands. Even after they take a shit. 

Anyone else have a thing against fingers/hands in their mouth? 

It’s about being in the  control of a dominant top. When he puts his fingers in my mouth he is messaging I own all of you. You accept his fingers as a sign of your submission to his plan for you. Very erotic. 

Edited by rjtopher
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, rjtopher said:

It’s about being in the  control of a dominant top. When he puts his fingers in my mouth he is messaging I own all of you. You accept his fingers as a sign of your submission to his plan for you. Very erotic. 

I’m with you on that - I find it very erotic too when a hot top puts his fingers in my mouth.