Hawks Cumunion vs Steam blackout?

jsmith34

I'll be visiting PDX on a weekend (Feb 4) where Saturday is Cumunion at Hawks and Blackout night at Steam.

I've never been to either. Will the monthly Cumunion draw a better crowd that regular Sat night event at Steam? Anything I should know / tips?

Thanks.

I would/will probably go to Cumunion. It is the PNW so both events will be light on actual fucking compared to a regular night in a bathhouse for most of the world. I went to Steam last night for New Years Eve and was seriously considering leaving and going to Hawks around midnight, but talked to someone who had just come from Hawks that said it was the normal blue ball no mating dance over there too.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Sad 1

• 8 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 1:57 PM, NWUSHorny said:

I would/will probably go to Cumunion. It is the PNW so both events will be light on actual fucking compared to a regular night in a bathhouse for most of the world. I went to Steam last night for New Years Eve and was seriously considering leaving and going to Hawks around midnight, but talked to someone who had just come from Hawks that said it was the normal blue ball no mating dance over there too.

Is there an explanation for this?  I’ve noticed it too (at Hawks, never been to Steam) - I always figured that Portland just has way too many bottoms and not enough tops or that I’m just getting too old to attract guys the way I used to. It’s super frustrating, though.

I’ve been on a quest to up my numbers and break my one day records (6 loads in my mouth, 2 in my ass) and have had zero luck at Hawks or at the local gloryholes. 

Hawks calendar, no longer shows CumUnion parties. It looks like they will be hosting fisting parties on the 1st Saturday instead. Years ago I learned that in the PNW there are a lot of fisters, including fisting bottoms that have no interest in having sex that actually involves a cock so I am not likely to go. Hawks seems to be leaning even further into fetishes rather than the free for all fucking that I prefer at a bathhouse, they are also cutting back again on their hours staring in November.

1 hour ago, Alexpdx said:

Is there an explanation for this?  I’ve noticed it too (at Hawks, never been to Steam) - I always figured that Portland just has way too many bottoms and not enough tops or that I’m just getting too old to attract guys the way I used to. It’s super frustrating, though.

I’ve been on a quest to up my numbers and break my one day records (6 loads in my mouth, 2 in my ass) and have had zero luck at Hawks or at the local gloryholes. 

As a versatile guy, I often have a hard time even finding bottoms in Portland, maybe they have just given up, but it is very easy to spend hours at fuck venue and not find anyone ready and willing to get fucked. It isn't a good city to be either a top or bottom if you have a high sex drive. If you really want to break your record you will have better luck taking a sexcation outside the PNW.

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Hawks calendar, no longer shows CumUnion parties. It looks like they will be hosting fisting parties on the 1st Saturday instead. Years ago I learned that in the PNW there are a lot of fisters, including fisting bottoms that have no interest in having sex that actually involves a cock so I am not likely to go. Hawks seems to be leaning even further into fetishes rather than the free for all fucking that I prefer at a bathhouse, they are also cutting back again on their hours staring in November.

As a versatile guy, I often have a hard time even finding bottoms in Portland, maybe they have just given up, but it is very easy to spend hours at fuck venue and not find anyone ready and willing to get fucked. It isn't a good city to be either a top or bottom if you have a high sex drive. If you really want to break your record you will have better luck taking a sexcation outside the PNW.

I think Cumunion is moving to Steam. I haven’t been to Steam yet, but I will be going soon. I like the vibe at Hawks, but there seem to be more socializing than fucking there.

I like the idea of bi nights, but it seems to become very focused on whatever vaginas show up to the exclusion of male play. 

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Damn. You need to come to Ontario. There always seems to be an overabundance of bottoms so we are always scrambling to find the few tops. 

5 minutes ago, Alexpdx said:

I think Cumunion is moving to Steam. I haven’t been to Steam yet, but I will be going soon. I like the vibe at Hawks, but there seem to be more socializing than fucking there.

I like the idea of bi nights, but it seems to become very focused on whatever vaginas show up to the exclusion of male play. 

Steam has been hosting CumUnion parties for over a year now but on Thursday nights. The very 1st one they hosted had a lot of fucking by Portland standards, but so did the 1st few at Hawks, unfortunately the sexual intensity did not last at either venue.

I haven't been to a bi night at Hawks in several months, the last few I went to had decent attendance but very little sex. I think the only fucking I saw was a male/female couple that are exhibitionists but don't play with others, there was some oral action but I'm not really into oral.