Looking for loads in AMSTERDAM 25th - 28th Feb 2023

Btmguy37

I’m treating myself to a sleazy weekend in Amsterdam, looking for tops who want a quick fuck n go, invites to any parties or to arrange meets at a bar or club, I want to get loaded a lot so please get in touch if you can oblige or to suggest the best places I can get my ass up in the air!

appreciate any help you can offer, I’ll be there for three nights so want to get my fill each day, won’t sleep much 😉

D06AEF80-E0A3-44CA-B075-4180AC936617.jpeg

552751DD-ADC5-4730-B7EB-1E4692C9402D.jpeg

AAF08CFA-5527-47FA-80AA-1232F846CFAF.jpeg

49E8A22B-B627-4568-8BCE-BE8878350BEE.jpeg

Edited by Btmguy37
Adding pictures
  • Piggy 1

Amsterdam is real easy... Just search Google Maps for anything gay and be careful for pick pocketers...
The Sauna is nice and really safe with lockers. Start there. You'll get your bare loads.

• 6 months later...

I stayed at the hotel Continental, it was very basic but and not the cheapest but I could literally leave the hotel and be in any of the sleazy bars or the sauna on 2 mins, never plucked up the courage to have a fuck back to the hotel as stupidly booked late and only got a single room, 24 hr main guy on the front desk who was a wanker but some of the others were cool so reckon you’d be ok if you booked a double 

On 7/28/2023 at 10:58 PM, Btmguy37 said:

I stayed at the hotel Continental, it was very basic but and not the cheapest but I could literally leave the hotel and be in any of the sleazy bars or the sauna on 2 mins, never plucked up the courage to have a fuck back to the hotel as stupidly booked late and only got a single room, 24 hr main guy on the front desk who was a wanker but some of the others were cool so reckon you’d be ok if you booked a double 

Thank you for your reply... I looked up Hotel Continental and they don't seem to offer any rooms with private bathrooms or at least they are no longer available.

I found a room at the Hotel Amistad which is on Kerkstraat near Club Church and not far from the Reguliersdwarstraat. I like to stay a little farther afield from the Damrak/Centrum. I can get to the Eagle from any hotel in the 2nd canal ring  in under 20 minutes 

I'm uncertain whether the Amistad is a good choice as the entrance is not like a typical hotel and it won't be busy. They may not like a lot of people cumming and going. It is a gay hotel but may cater more to couples and guests who are not of the sleazy variety, or at least not sleazy pump and dump bottoms like me.