Anon Hookups first, then coffee or whatever

hungry_hole

In my early 20's I had an older friend in his 30's who was a total bottom. He would talk to me about his adventures of anonymous sex in saunas, and I became a bottom hearing his stories. He used to go to The Mine Shaft in NYC and became obsessed with bottoming, but I only enjoyed anonymous sex.

I find that anonymous sex is the hottest kind of sex that once I know a guy is never the same. Some guys prefer to fist meet for coffee and then fuck. I prefer to first have anon sex and then if we want meet for coffee.

Last month I was in Toronto and hooked up with a hot young guy who wanted to meet for dinner. But I decided that we should first meet at the sauna for anon sex, and we could then go for dinner.

I waited for him on a sling in my room and the agreement was for us to have anon sex and never talk at the sauna. Without saying a word he walked into my room and started to fuck me. After breeding me, while he was still inside my hole, I paid him for the sauna. He then left and we met at the restaurant. I wanted to have dinner with his load in my hole. He found that hot.

I've had anon sex with several guys and we later become friends. Anyone NOT into anon sex? Why?

• Like 2