Work Conference

subbottomguy

So I just got back from my first work conference for 2023 and what a trip. I expected to get a bit of fun being it was an LGBTQ+ event but I didn’t expect to find out bout a special side meeting.

I was talking to a few of the attendees when one gave me a note about a meeting he thought I would like, when I got there it was mostly older guys and just me as a young guy, the one that gave me the note welcomed me and explained that this group like to get together to coach new people at conference so I agreed but I didn’t expect what happened next.

Cause u will wanna know:

M1: gave me the note, mid 50ies, tall white hair, hairy pecs and treasure trail with a 6inch cut cock. 
M2: mid 40ies atheltic build, smooth chest with just a trail, 6.5 uncut cock
M3: late 40ies, little belly with a hairy body like really hairy, 6inch uncut cock
M4: mid 50ies, grey thinning hair, big belly, 6inch uncut cock
M5: late 30ies, brown hair, slim bod, 6inch thick uncut cock

so that was the group we all sat down talking about troubles and asking me about myself, confirming no boyfriend open to hooks up have a grindr profile and stuff like that, then the pitch came, they would give me advice by email in exchange for giving them a show.

I knew what they wanted so I got up them all in their suits like me as I took my blazer off and my shirt leaving my tie on I could see them all licking their lips and rubbing bulges in their pants, when I dropped my trousers I heard a gasp from M4 when he got an eyeful of my ass in my jock, I was horny so I was semi hard and tenting and went to M1 and got into his lap grinding my butt against his bulge. I went round the circle repeating this for them all before sitting back in my seat. They thanked me for a nice show and I could get redressed if I want but I said something like “what not gonna take advantage of me in my jock?” 

they didn’t need telling twice I was picked up by M5 and tossed on the bed and told to assume the position so head down ass up I felt one of them spit on my ass I looked to the mirror and could see them deciding who to go first and it ended up being M1 as he found such a willing boy. He grabbed some lube and started fingering me opening me up the others sitting and watching with their cocks in hand. M1 then told me they didn’t have condoms so I could back out now or take it like a good boy, I just smiled inside wondering if they had or hadn’t forgotten before whimpering out, “oh fuck it I need to be fucked” playing into their minds.

M1 lubed his cock and pushed into me gently until I felt his balls on my, and he slowly picked up his pace rubbing my back as he fucked me until he came some time later, as he pulled out M2 took his place lubing his cock before lining up and pushing in gently while M1 moved to my face pushing his semi cock in my face as I opened my mouth to suck him clean.

M2 took his time cumming before repeating M1’s actions and getting me to lick him clean then M3 came up to my butt, he said something like “fuck being nice” and slammed into me full force grabbing my head pushing it down into the bed as he started pounding me, I could feel my cock hitting my body and he fucked me senseless, he didn’t last long before he came hard.

m4 flipped me over so m3 could fuck my mouth to clean while I felt my legs double over myself with his big guts as he pushed his cock into me, he was slower and slipped out a few times but got to his climax which was small tbh.

then m5 came up his thick cock lubed up as he put me back on my front, he grabbed my hair pulling my head back and whispered “the group hasn’t had a good slut in years” he then pushed in hard stretching my ass to take him, he grabbed my jock straps holding them as he started pounding me hard into the bed, making the straps slap me as he let them go and re grabbed them. He lasted a bit before he finally came hard I was sore and my jock filled with my cum having exploded during his rough treatment.

they then said I could go but expect an email with details for future meetings. Already had an email from M3 saying I was a very good study and hoped I didn’t feel too overstrained.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1