Melbourne in March/April

• 2 weeks later...

I urge all the anons at the start of a session to film whatever they want, but only on the condition they upload it and share it whereever they want.

OP will be trying to book my own session with you - hope we don't drain you dry like that old Cocoon movie, 😉 heh

On 1/25/2023 at 2:39 AM, BBDavidMelb said:

I urge all the anons at the start of a session to film whatever they want, but only on the condition they upload it and share it whereever they want.

OP will be trying to book my own session with you - hope we don't drain you dry like that old Cocoon movie, 😉 heh

I want to leave Melbourne drained from one end and full in the other

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Anonass said:

Can use my place in Hawthorn or book private room at Subway maybe.  Can anyone bring supplies?

Never had much luck at subway myself but happy to do it wherever. As for the other stuff I have no idea.

Ya, I don't like Subway much any more since they closed the dark room, but the pvt rooms are good and well labelled so people can find easily.

Any other thoughts/answers to my questions guys? What are the exact dates we're talking about?

4 hours ago, Anonass said:

Ya, I don't like Subway much any more since they closed the dark room, but the pvt rooms are good and well labelled so people can find easily.

Any other thoughts/answers to my questions guys? What are the exact dates we're talking about?

I didn't know they closed it as I haven't been in maybe 7 years. That's a shame. Had some quality fucks in that dark room.

Oh year as for dates I'm down in exactly 3 weeks head back the Tuesday. Will be super busy through the days so nights work best for me. Also if anyone knows a tattoo joint that accepts card let me know. Think I want to get a little reminder of things on me.