Have you been a mentor for someone new and learning?

Daddysucker

I was introduced to sucking cock when I was younger than I am now.  I was basically recruited into playing with a family that played together.   Pretty much right away something triggered with me and I became obsessed with it.  The family had a huge house with a pool and hot tub and and I would go over there all the time and smoke some green and play.   Before too Mr B would have friends come over and it led to me being the center of attention pretty frequently with other guys of various ages.  

Since i used to hang out with a lot of older guys normally, it got to the point where i wanted to see anyone's cock who would let me.   Now that I look back, its a little surprising just how successful I was with guys who would follow my advances.   Most who I don't think would have tried anything on their own due to my age.   I would find a reason to end up alone with guys usually around my friends dads age and somehow i would bring up the topic of sex.  That would lead to me telling about my "previous experimentation" and often that opened the door to them either leading me to it or offering to "let me explore" with them as a safe mentor type thing.    It was a fun exciting game for me.   Some it was a one time thing, and others it became regular with some I still meet to this day.

There are a lot of posts on here about others who had older mentors when they were younger so I know it must not be that uncommon.    Personally, I like my role as it is and have no desire to take the reverse role.

I've always been curious what they were thinking and wondered if it was something they had thought about before I brought it up and how they felt about it.   Knowing these guys in real life, most married, careers and not what you would think of weirdos, I'm pretty confident this was a secret thing between us and not something they did before or after me.

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience being on the "other side" of the situation and would be willing to share some details and thoughts about how it happened and who initiated things and such.   I really enjoyed all of it and if I could, i would do it all again.

It would be cool to hear some real stories from the other point of view.    I only mentioned that I was younger here.   So that we can chat freely, lets assume this conversation involves parties of consenting ages.     

• Like 1

Same story here for me. We should talk in private some time and share notes. 

For me to pass on the “training” it was with my nephew. We were only 4 years apart. It was hot and exciting. Saw him mid last year again and he couldn’t wait for us to get alone. As soon as we were behind closed doors. He dropped to his knees like he did many years past. Except today he’s a big muscle bear.  Good times! 

• Like 1

I've mentored a few boys (all above legal age) in my past so I'll just motion one - Dean. Dean lived near me and would always stop and chat if I was out front cleaning my car or just working on it. He always seemed like he wanted to hang out with me. I was older - 34 bur he was cute and I was cool with that. This happened several times and one hot day I was changing he air filter Dean showed up. I had my top off and was pretty sweaty so I said I was gunna go in for a cold drink and would he like to come in and join me. He was eager so we went in. He sat on my couch with his coke and I saw he was staring at me so I went for it. I said "I'm gunna take a shower" I got naked in front of him and he just started and didn't try to leave. I walked over to him and stood in front oh him - my cock was hard now and inches from his face. "This os what you want, ain't it?" He just mumbled :"yeah" I put my hand behind his head and started to pull his mouth towards my cock. He looked up and said "I've never done anything like this before" I told him "there's a first time for everything, I'll teach you" I told him to get naked which he did. I cupped his balls and told him to do the same to me. I told him her was gunna suck my cock and he said "yeah" I made him sit down and put his face in my crotch. "sniff my balls" I said, "now lick my cock, taste good?" He nodded. Put your mouth around my cock and take as much as you can" He managed to take just under half of my cock. He was a total beginner and had lots to learn but I was horny watching this cute boy sukkin my cock. I grunted and told him he was doing good which encouraged him to take more of my shaft. I told him I was getting close. and that I wanted to cum in his mouth. He said he wasn't sure so I said he's gunna do it soon so why not now. He nodded so I went for it and shot my load in his mouth. He choked on the first jolt and pulled off my cock so I came mostly on his chin. I said "let me show you how it's done" I put my mouth round his cock and sucked him deep. He shot in my mouth and I swallowed down every drop. I told him "next time you're do9n that to me" Over the next couple of weeks I trained him up and he was swallowing my loads like a champ 

On 1/13/2023 at 5:38 PM, alphapoz said:

Same story here for me. We should talk in private some time and share notes. 

For me to pass on the “training” it was with my nephew. We were only 4 years apart. It was hot and exciting. Saw him mid last year again and he couldn’t wait for us to get alone. As soon as we were behind closed doors. He dropped to his knees like he did many years past. Except today he’s a big muscle bear.  Good times! 

My nephew too. He came out to me a few months before he told his dad (my brother). He was at uni and I guess discovered himself there.