Painful when I cum

Ok sorry if in wrong place think it’s the right place with my dyslexia sorry if not 

well guys need to ask some medical advice 

when I cum or have a wet dream it hurts like hell and I mean that bad I can’t take the pain I am on strong pain meds for other health issues but that don’t help at all with the pain yes it’s that bad I am crying from it that bad don’t have sex as much so let wife have fun with others that bad when have the wet dream I wake up crying and sometimes screaming in pain I have had STD test and they all come back ok I know it’s not a uti as have a spc and place so I do not pee from man parts at all as well also it can be that bad when I stand up I get it cum out and major pain from that can anyone say what it could be please I am thinking it’s prostate cancer again or bladder cancer again got test next week for that yes me scard as had cancer in bladder and bowels and it keeps come back that much I know this maybe hard but can somebody help me on this please 

thank you all 

sorry about if in wrong place think it’s the right place 

It must be horrible. 

In light of what you said, it makes sense to wait for the medical professionals to update you, unless of course someone else has the same problem? I guess that's the reason for your post - to see if others have the same issue. I was going to suggest an STI, but you've obviously covered that option. 

Good luck and hopefully it won't be a serious outcome.   

• Like 1

Update got rushed into hospital two days ago due to pain and bleeding from my bum and bladder yes it’s what I thought prostate cancer back 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:09 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

It must be horrible. 

In light of what you said, it makes sense to wait for the medical professionals to update you, unless of course someone else has the same problem? I guess that's the reason for your post - to see if others have the same issue. I was going to suggest an STI, but you've obviously covered that option. 

Good luck and hopefully it won't be a serious outcome.   

Thank you yes did it to ask if people know eg if they doctor nurse so on or if anyone else has problems that me got I have a stoma and a spc as beat cancer before and many times looks like got to fight again I will win this fight won the fight before will again f u cancer got told yesterday it’s back after they did tests told wife had chat with her and now telling here guys and girls remember don’t do what I did I did not get checked when should of 

if you find a lump ,if you have something strange,if you pee blood ,or poo blood so on remember get checked out don’t wait like I did get checked it maybe nothing and yes it maybe cancer but the sooner you start the fight the better I left it late now it keeps coming back in different places so don’t wait get checked