Gay sex dating website

Urban

Hi all. I'm new. I accidentally found this forum by Googling "gay hookup facebook groups". Seems to me like this forum is a community I was looking for.

I wanted to ask you guys a question. I made a gay sex dating website or gay hookup website (which I don't want to advertise here like this) and I'm trying to find a way to promote it, to make people know it exists. I'm writing a blog to improve SEO and I'm actively promoting on my 5k Twitter account. 

I've been using many gay dating and hookup apps and sites, so I decided to create one to address specific pain points. I'm a developer btw, What's different and I think very important differentiator is that:

- Every profile is verified. Very simple verification where person has to take a dick or ass pic with a username written on a piece of paper

- Profile pictures are mandatory and it has to be an ass or a dick pic. With that I'm ensuring non empty profiles

- It's openly about sex, you get there to get laid

But as every other dating/hookup website it's geo-based, so it's kinda hard to get enough people from specific area. If you have any tips on how to get the word out, that would be great :)

You should be aware that the site owner here, @rawTOP, has been engaged in developing a very similar project for quite some time, and may or may not be interested in permitting you to promote your competing effort here. You may wish to reach out to him directly to inquire.

Edited by ErosWired

If someone is developing in the background, you can't really supress someone who is actively pursuing te idea. First, no way for them to know, second, until it comes to fruition the first is the only one. Now once its up and running, that is different and most people wouldn't promote on a knowingly competitor's forum. Just my 2 cents.

• Administrators

This isn't a development or business forum. So Urban, your questions aren't really appropriate here, so I'm locking the thread. (Don't start up another thread on the same topic - that will get you banned).

• rawTOP locked this topic