Downtown hotel for anonymous breeding

cx2117

Visiting second week of February and looking for a hotel that’s best for door unlocked anonymous breeding with no key card for entry or elevator. Stayed at Chelsea once and it’s not bad but a bit pricy so hoping for something cheaper.

Oh and if you want to dump a load in me while I’m there send me a DM. Took 16 loads last time I visited and want to set a new record. Pump and dump only though and no PNP.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get a reply to this post?  I am planning to be in Toronto end of March and would also like to find a hotel with easy unrestricted access to host tops to come breed my ass. I have stayed at the Chelsea before also (pre-pandemic, 2018) but not certain if they have instituted new security restrictions.   We need to find and encourage hotels in our cities that will cater to our needs.  If ever I get to London, I will definitely want to stay at the St. Giles Hotel!

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea is a bit more relaxed as in access. Doubletree restricts access past midnight. Although pricey Chelsea has been a choice for me when I was in Toronto last year. Of course didn't have a line of tops but a few that did me had a blast especially the two friends who showed up later had me in the balcony. That was great getting fucked in the balcony with people likely to see the copulation.