Northwich Sauna Cumunion 21st Jan

liquidtmd

Any regulars on this board hit up Northwich, and if so anyone heading down tomorrow (21st Jan) that would like to hook up? Likely will be there around 12pm / lunch for a few hours

I regularly make the 30min trip across, mixed experiences obviously depending on the crowd. 

For those that do go to Northwich, what's your experience been? Like any sauna, it feels often weighted towards bottoms looking for tops. The last time I went over a few weeks ago I met a perfect mid 40s Vers guy, with me being Vers also genuinely great - I had a rare exp being a bottom there and it was fantastic - he fed me poppers and I felt exceptionally slutty.

As I say, Northwich - hit me up 

Edit: ahh wrong forum, if a mod can move to UK hookups. If not, just delete and I'll rewrite 

Edited by liquidtmd

I went there on Wednesday. It was T girl day (I didn’t know). There were lots of very slutty girls there and lots of men. Most of the men were interested in the gurls and there was little MM action. I did notice that thankfully everyone seemed to be taking raw cock (which was great). I fucked a couple of gurls and ensured my swimmers were planted in their all to eager holes. I would have preferred to go to cumunion or fuck a few of the obviously married guys in there but I needed to unload and needs must 😈💦☣️

Edited by Doccer19677
Typo

Been a few times to Northwich, I agree, there always seems to be more bottoms than tops but I’m happy giving and taking so that’s fine by me. There’s a guy I’ve bumped into several times there, who’s an older, skinheaded top with a beautifully thick cock who only fucks raw. I’ve only seen him on Saturday day times and he wastes no time ripping you up with nothing but spit (or a previous cum load) as lube! It’s well worth looking out for him if you’re there