Bbrt hookup

Everopen

On Friday I was working from home and on bbrt looking for some trouble.  I guy had posted a quick comment asking the best cruising spots .  I replied with 4 locations.  He told me he was going to one of ABS locations I gave him.  

I agreed to meet him there in an hour.  When I got to the ABS I bought a fresh bottle of poppers and went to the booths.  I walked around didn’t see him so I thought I got stood up so I started playing with some other dudes.  I sucked and got sucked but never shot my load.  I took one more loop around the hallway and I saw my connection in a booth naked.  I walked in slid a couple fingers in his ass and it was wet.  I licked my fingers and tasted cum.  The door was still open which is fine as I like people to watch.  I dropped my pants and shoved my cock right in his wet hole.  As I’m stroking I whisper in his ear  was the Poz daddy from bbrt.  And he says loud enough for the guys watching-  poz me daddy -  I dumped two loads on him before passing him off to one of the watchers

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

33 minutes ago, Everopen said:

On Friday I was working from home and on bbrt looking for some trouble.  I guy had posted a quick comment asking the best cruising spots .  I replied with 4 locations.  He told me he was going to one of ABS locations I gave him.  

I agreed to meet him there in an hour.  When I got to the ABS I bought a fresh bottle of poppers and went to the booths.  I walked around didn’t see him so I thought I got stood up so I started playing with some other dudes.  I sucked and got sucked but never shot my load.  I took one more loop around the hallway and I saw my connection in a booth naked.  I walked in slid a couple fingers in his ass and it was wet.  I licked my fingers and tasted cum.  The door was still open which is fine as I like people to watch.  I dropped my pants and shoved my cock right in his wet hole.  As I’m stroking I whisper in his ear  was the Poz daddy from bbrt.  And he says loud enough for the guys watching-  poz me daddy -  I dumped two loads on him before passing him off to one of the watchers

Super nice.  Wish there were people like you on bbrts around here!