Where to Stay Downtown or near

atllkg

Attending big family wedding in downtown Austin. Most family is staying at the Hyatt. I want a nice hotel away from family where I can "host" and not be concerned about who sees the men coming and going from my room. Be great if easy access for guests to arrive without key card.  Want to try me ass up, blindfolded ready for top men to breed and seed me.  Suggestions sure are appreciated.  Guys interested in getting more details to have my ass and mouth service your cock & balls, drop a line.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 4:03 PM, atllkg said:

Attending big family wedding in downtown Austin. Most family is staying at the Hyatt. I want a nice hotel away from family where I can "host" and not be concerned about who sees the men coming and going from my room. Be great if easy access for guests to arrive without key card.  Want to try me ass up, blindfolded ready for top men to breed and seed me.  Suggestions sure are appreciated.  Guys interested in getting more details to have my ass and mouth service your cock & balls, drop a line.

There are quite a few hotels in downtown.  Do you want to stay within walking distance of the Hyatt or are you OK going a little outside downtown?  Most of the places I've seen cumdumps use on site like BBRTS haven't been right in downtown.  Also what level of hotel/motel are you looking for $$$ wise.  Nothing is cheap in Austin anymore of course.

• 1 month later...

Hi thanks for the response.  Still trying to decide if I want to go to this wedding. Prefer to make it more of a sexcation. Family is going to be busy with wedding stuff so I have plenty of time during day and evenings.  Prefer to stay at Hyatt or close; price around $300 or less.  Does Hyatt require key car for elevator?  Been doing some posting on Doublelist, A4A, and Silver Daddies. Not really getting much of a response. Heck I go to Houston, stay in a suburb and have cock every hour if I want. Is Austin like Atlanta, no one downtown really cruising?  Thanks!!