Irish ☘️ Loads to start the New Year

LoadMyHoleSF

For the first day of 2023, I found myself in Dublin, Ireland.  I was in Ireland for the holiday season. I wanted to check out the gay spa there before heading to other parts of Ireland. 

While preparing, I got hit up on BBRT by a guy who wanted to load me first. I certainly wasn’t going to turn that down! He had a decent cock which I sucked to hardness. We made out while he was fucking me with his  tongue deep  in me. The fuck didn’t last longer than 10 minutes till he was ready to blow. I would’ve preferred longer but it was nice to have that load in me to bring to the spa. 

I had a pleasant time at the spa. I would say the drive to get loads was mixed. I got a couple more loads, but they were several guys who insisted on using a condom (disappointing) as well as a few flaccid attempts to gain access to my ass. I had fun flirting with a cute 25-year-old who was into daddies. He said he was versatile, but then told me that he wanted me to fuck him. 

The best was a muscular 40 something year old with a great body and a 10 inch tool that knew how to use it. He remained rockhard and went from ass to ass. He fucked me several times and put me into the position that he wanted me in.  I love when tops take control like that! He just oozed masculinity. While he fucked I realized that my tight hole needed more stretching to take him deep. I definitely tried, but I couldn’t get him in balls deep like I wanted so I could feel all 10 inches of his cock ramming my prostate. His rigidity and thickness was a challenge. He definitely left me hungry for more but I enjoyed the three times we fucked. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to obtain his load, but his attitude of dominance left me satisfied.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...