Fucked a guy (25 y/o) the other day and later realized he was my student 10 years ago

Cumming4u

On 1/30/2023 at 10:35 PM, Cumming4u said:

All good insightful advice. Thank you for that. 

I’m not really worried about him telling anyone. He’s not in the closet but he is discrete about his activities, at least that’s what I gathered from our conversation. Plus, only being in the school for one year, he didn’t make any lasting friends so he’s fairly disconnected from the sphere of my school. So I couldn’t imagine who he would tell nor why he would feel the need to tell them.

I’m not worried about the legal or ethical side of it. I know in that realm I’ve done nothing wrong.

The only issue is my own personal code of ethics when it comes to my students. I, like many of us, have a functional, professional life during the day and that’s our persona to the general world. By night, I’m a total sex pig (not every night LOL). I never want those two personas to intertwine with someone I have once had a student-teacher interaction with before. 

You didn’t know then, so you didn’t violate your personal code of ethics. You do know now, so what happens in the future might violate that code of ethics, so let that be your North Star. You might, of course decide your personal code of ethics was too strict and loosen it a bit, but if you do you need to be honest with yourself on your reasons for loosening that code of ethics from this point forward. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 1:23 PM, Pampix said:

One of the best fucks I ever had was also with one of my students. And also he ended his studies 5 years before we met. We met each other on a gay dating site and were quite surprised to encounter each other. Both of us are pulically/socially not known as being gay. So the surprise was even bigger. We ended up dating and it was a very interesting puwerexchange. Me being a submissive bottom and he wanting to top. It was amazing that he was fucking his teacher and filling me with his semen and for me also it was amazing of being fucked and bred by one of my former students. We had our powerdynamic upside down and it was fantastic!

That’s so fucking hot!  I love the upside down power dynamic.  I’m a fit 50 year old… hot as fuck to be used by a guy in his 20s.  Treated like a fucktoy slut.