Gay Vacation forum section

Vancityaladdin

I noticed when I posted in the Fort Lauderdale region forum that it seemed sorta "inappropriate" as outside of vacationers, it's mostly locals. 

A lot of these vacation posts are left unanswered probably cause it's the same questions every time by a new person.

So maybe there should be a section for travelling, gay-cations, how to make a Sexcapade etc, 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Vancityaladdin said:

I noticed when I posted in the Fort Lauderdale region forum that it seemed sorta "inappropriate" as outside of vacationers, it's mostly locals. 

A lot of these vacation posts are left unanswered probably cause it's the same questions every time by a new person.

So maybe there should be a section for travelling, gay-cations, how to make a Sexcapade etc, 

Playing Devil's Advocate: the problem I see there is that (for the most part) this isn't a hookup site, and while personal ads are sort-of tolerated in the regional forums, the truth is that a site like this is always going to be less useful than "the apps" (whichever one might choose to use). At a minimum, sites designed for connecting people need to be able to show who's online, and when, and this one just doesn't. It's a discussion forum.

• Thanks 1

I would be interested in reading about new gay destinations in the United

States.   It used to be well known that there was a lot of sex on a vacation to Palm Springs.  Now I think that the gay resorts in Palm Springs are priced so high so I would like to read about other gay vacation destinations which are more affordable but still offer clothing optional and gay sex options that Palm Springs provided.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/30/2023 at 4:31 PM, BootmanLA said:

Playing Devil's Advocate: the problem I see there is that (for the most part) this isn't a hookup site, and while personal ads are sort-of tolerated in the regional forums, the truth is that a site like this is always going to be less useful than "the apps" (whichever one might choose to use). At a minimum, sites designed for connecting people need to be able to show who's online, and when, and this one just doesn't. It's a discussion forum.

I can see how that could happen but I mean more of an unbiased collection of tips (locals info for visitors) which are mostly rewritten for whoever inevitably asks everyone what they recommenx regularly