best cities for bears to get gangbanged?

tr4veler

Hey all,

I would love to host a gangbang at a hotel, but it seems like it can be hard to get folks if you're not a twink or muscle.  Any cities that seem to be the best for bears to get pumped full of cum? 😉

For reference, I'm 5'5" around 170, stout build  

unnamed (2).jpg

Not to sound discouraging, but it's hard to get even a twink or a muscleboy gang-banged, because there's such a shortage of tops. That said, I wouldn't go for a particular city as much as I'd try to find places hosting bear events. Those attract both the bears themselves and non-bears who like them, so you might have a shot even if you don't attend the event itself.

16 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Not to sound discouraging, but it's hard to get even a twink or a muscleboy gang-banged, because there's such a shortage of tops. That said, I wouldn't go for a particular city as much as I'd try to find places hosting bear events. Those attract both the bears themselves and non-bears who like them, so you might have a shot even if you don't attend the event itself.

Any suggestions on where to find listings for these?

I didn't get gang banged since I fucked as well as getting fucked, but I had really good luck being in Palm Springs during a Western Exposure event weekend last summer. I haven't tried going to bear specific events anywhere else. It was definitely the most loads I've ever taken in a single weekend.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:36 AM, tr4veler said:

Any suggestions on where to find listings for these?

There are bear- and bear-adjacent websites and apps out there. Bear411.com comes to mind for websites, and both Scruff and Growlr, among the apps, are out there. All of them have the ability for users to indicate they're attending particular events, although Growlr seems the least active in that respect.