Are you a faggot

Keithisgay

1 hour ago, Keithisgay said:

I just wonder because I suck dick and get fucked up my faggot asshole by dick am I gay

Yeah you are . I hope you’re proud cuz lots of straight guys hace called  me a faggot as they’re pumping their seed inside me .they know Im chill and a real submissive bitch for them. Their gf have too many restrictions 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Keithisgay said:

I just wonder because I suck dick and get fucked up my faggot asshole by dick am I gay

I do too, but, have never identified as “gay”. Yet, it’s the ones who do that are the most aggressive in denying others the right to define themselves as they/we see fit. 

On 2/2/2023 at 5:11 AM, Keithisgay said:

The terms have been mixed up a bit in recent years. We do have a living language. For example, in the past the word 'gay' was not connected at all with 'homosexual men'. The word 'gay' in its original meaning means 'cheerful' or 'happy'.

Like the word 'gay', the word 'faggot' has also changed meaning in recent years. I think you're using the word "faggot" in its old sense, as "gay man?" Because sucking cock and getting your ass fucked doesn't make you a fagot in the new sense. Then you are a gay man.

You are a 'faggot' in the new sense if you aim to satisfy men without getting sexual satisfaction yourself. His pleasure is a faggots goal. A 'faggot' is a service point. A piece of fuck meat. What men use to empty their balls into.

Being 'gay' and being 'a faggot' is something totally different these days.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

You are a 'faggot' in the new sense if you aim to satisfy men without getting sexual satisfaction yourself. His pleasure is a faggots goal. A 'faggot' is a service point. A piece of fuck meat. What men use to empty their balls into.

This describes me!

• Like 3

I'm not gay, because I'm not interested in men romantically, but I'm DEFINITELY a full fledged faggot. I absolutely love sucking off stranger cocks and swallowing their thick, hot cum. I actually never get off when I'm servicing other men. If I do get off, it's later when I'm on my own enjoying the feel of their cum drying on my face or burping up their sweet semen flavor.  I love it when I'm reduced to being a human cum rag or toilet.

• Piggy 1

On 2/1/2023 at 11:11 PM, Keithisgay said:

Not necessarily. I adore sucking dick so much that I can cum from having a dick in my mouth.

I love getting fucked (especially to creamy finish in me).

I'm not gay. How can I say this? I also adore eating and fucking pussy.

Men turn me on, women turn me on.

So, not gay--but I could also say that, when the mood strikes me, I AM A FAGGOT!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 9:19 PM, Bbitchboycocksuckr said:

Yeah you are . I hope you’re proud cuz lots of straight guys hace called  me a faggot as they’re pumping their seed inside me .they know Im chill and a real submissive bitch for them. Their gf have too many restrictions 

I am Very proud of being faggot. Lately I’ve been very unapologetic about it. I even changed all my hook up apps to bottom or total bottom so it’s understood I definitely want to be the bitch behind closed doors. There are some exceptions for people I know or in a relationship wirI but with random strangers, usually I’m their cum dump. Straight guys are extra yum… 

On 2/6/2023 at 8:43 AM, coastalbender said:

Not necessarily. I adore sucking dick so much that I can cum from having a dick in my mouth.

I love getting fucked (especially to creamy finish in me).

I'm not gay. How can I say this? I also adore eating and fucking pussy.

Men turn me on, women turn me on.

So, not gay--but I could also say that, when the mood strikes me, I AM A FAGGOT!

Welll said, man! I was with a bisexual guy for years and had a lot of fun. No women tho cuz I’m all about the dick. But it’s hot that you still enjoy pussy