Have any of you ever moved next to or closer to a ABS, Spa or Theater for the convience?

JezzabellaCD

Sometimes when I go sking if you catch my drift, and im horny and teasing and playing with myself I fantasize about having a place up in rowland heights to be closer to the abs "stans" in socal.

I think if I lived near by I would be a frequent visitor there...

Anyways, my question.

Has anyone on here intentionally moved next to a ABS, SPA or Theater just to be walking distance from it?

I would be interested in hearing those stories if you have them 🙂

me1-1.png

• Like 1

About 45 years ago,  while living in Huntington WV,  I took an apt. on 4th ave.  The apt was on  the top (3rd) floor above an adult theater with a ABS right next door.  I was in my early 20's and I could pick up a trick anytime I wanted.  A few years later,  I moved to So. Cal. and lived just off the intersection of Garden Grove Blvd. and Beach Blvd.  there was a string of gay bars and ABS all within walking distance.  Again,  very convenient for a horny man in his 20's.  

• Like 1

I thought about buying a condo right behind the ClubHouse ll in Fort Lauderdale. Was thinking of using it as an escape from the North East winters. Someone beat me to it. I keep my eyes open for future listings in the complex.

I also fantasize about living in an apartment right above the Eastside Club in NYC with a secret door that leads to a stairway to my apartment. Anytime I feel horny, I get naked and walk down the stairs, through the secret door and poof! I'm in the club, ha ha.

2 hours ago, Everopen said:

When lived in SF I lived across from Folsom Gulch for a while and almost bought a couple do 2 blocks from steamworks. I loved the convenience of the gulch. Not unusual to pick up a boy at closing time and bring it home 

I didn’t realize there was an apartment attached to the Gulch.  I was there one night, and the clerk on duty was a 26 or 28 year old skater punk. He invited me back when he went off shift. Instead of earning a full salary, he also had use of the apartment there. We spend the next 10 or 12 hours doing very inappropriate things.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

I thought about buying a condo right behind the ClubHouse ll in Fort Lauderdale. ...

I also fantasize about living in an apartment right above the Eastside Club in NYC 

The big worry is what would happen once you did buy a place like that, near a sex club or bar- and 3 months later the place shuts/burns down and a new business goes in that is not as desirable, such as a fast food burger place shooting grease fumes out 18 hours a day instead of popper fumes? 

• Thanks 1

I would love to live close to a bathhouse or ABS. Funny thing is that when I was in college in the early ‘70s there was a bathhouse across the street from my university. I had only a very vague notion of what it was. I was in process of coming out at the time. Wish I had had the guts to give it a try.  

If I wanted to live on a highway or an industrial area or a crime ridden ghetto or off a runway or.......

I think I'll stick to my nice residential area and open an app to host or get in my car when the urges arise. 

Edited by CumdumpDad

2 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

If I wanted to live on a highway or an industrial area or a crime ridden ghetto or off a runway or.......

I think I'll stick to my nice residential area and open an app to host or get in my car when the urges arise. 

There are some exceptions. Crew Club in DC is in a desirable neighborhood to live.

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2023 at 12:40 PM, partying.hard said:

I didn’t realize there was an apartment attached to the Gulch.  I was there one night, and the clerk on duty was a 26 or 28 year old skater punk. He invited me back when he went off shift. Instead of earning a full salary, he also had use of the apartment there. We spend the next 10 or 12 hours doing very inappropriate things.

Define "inappropriate."

8 hours ago, Breedingandseeding said:

There are some exceptions. Crew Club in DC is in a desirable neighborhood to live.

There's always exceptions. And different strokes for different folks

8 hours ago, topblkmale said:

When I go to certain sex venues (baths, ABS, clubs)  in my area, guys on Grindr immediately hit me up and ask if I am there. They either live nearby or use the 'explore' feature to find guys who are there.

Never understood this.

well, they are likely hungry bottoms, and you list as a TOP, so the mere chance of a true top at the tubs or ABS would be the motivation to get off the apps and go, tho if you are already there, they know they have lost the chance, since hosing out and getting " ready" ( now, which chi- chi jock should I wear, etc)  will mean you will have been swarmed by all the bottoms, gotten off, and will be gone before they can get there.

Or, the other option might be they want you to stop doing what you went there for ( real, human interpersonal sweaty sex and cruising) and provide them with a detailed run down of who is there, how is the energy, is it worth going, or the kicker- if you are at the tubs- do you want to leave and come to my place for a few minutes?  Oy!

• Upvote 1

I deliberately moved to be stumbling distance from a sauna and a sex club. There were a lot of epic weekends going from one to the other. When I moved, I missed that for a good while.

Eventually, I came to think it wasn't too hard to travel a bit to get to a venue. It's a destination. What's really handy is having a few great beats right nearby for free, casual, unplanned fucks.

On 2/5/2023 at 6:50 AM, CumdumpDad said:

East Side Club in NYC is in a nice area, I would love to live in Sutton Place. And isn't Club House ll in FTL right near Coral Ridge if not in it?