"Need to Breed" at Bunker Bar - Saturday 4/2/23

Screwtop

4 hours ago, Screwtop said:

Thinking about giving "Need to Breed" a try at Bunker Bar London on Saturday.

Anyone know if these meets are any good?  If they are, I'll start saving up so I'll have plenty of cum to donate to needy holes.

Wow there are so many great events happening at this place and I still haven't been able to get to any of them. It's such a shame staying over a weekend is so expensive. Mind you, I'm keen to get to the Wednesday daytime event. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll have to give this one a miss due to other commitments.  But I'd consider the next one.  Also intrigued by the mask ball (think that's 2nd Sunday of every month?)...if anyone's been to that one, I'd love to hear about the experience.

Does anyone know if there are bareback events there on a regular basis, during the day on a weekend? 

I've messaged them, but haven't received a reply. i know they're normally attached to other events. I like the idea of going to one here, to get back into proper group stuff, as a prelude to SBN.