What am I doing?

....(two males making sex noises, heated and passionate expletives being shouted out in ecstasy)

"Fuck....oh god..yeaha yeah yeah yeah yeah yeaha...hit my nut, fuck my hole, god damn breed this hole." I could hear this out loud and it's hot, I m so fucking turned on by this young smooth asian kid who is on his back, legs out, up and wide spread. Fuck this is hot, but oh my god he's young enough to be my literal son. Being 55 and him 18, what am I doing...."yeah boy you like? You want that daddy cock in your hole breeding your hole, you fucking nasty lil bug chasing fuck, take my load." I said it, I wasn't going to say it initially, but this fucker is so friggin cute and he's got my headspace going. I don't have the heart to tell him I m undectable. I know, I told myself I wouldn't give into this bug chasers request. I m just so honry and I couldn't get a hold of Kirk. A young Asian 18 year old breaks John's inner thoughts during sex and makes a bold statement. "Poz me daddy, gimme that cum, I want you to be my maker..oh god you're is inside me...fuck yeah..oh uh oh...yeah yeaha..POZ ME!' " "Holy Fuck!' John yelled to himself in his headspace.

John's face turns from a lusty grimace to a form of a angry orgasmic stern fuck face as his hot fresh cum busted out of his undectable poz nuts. He knew, the boy knew they both knew that poz cum was shooting out of John's cock, like a pistol making it's mark. Only John knew, however, his poz cum was an undectable status labeled cum. That he kept to himself. "OHhhhhh God yes!" yelled the Asian guy. "UHh..Huh...yeah!" John responded equally loud.

After the sex has settled down and the you asian guy had been smoking his cigarette for a couple of minutes, John asked him, 'That was good huh?" " Oh yeaha, yes sir I got your poz seed, thank you for making me. I now have your DNA making me poz. 'The conversation hit John a certain way, it sounded hot, but it struck a nerve with him. With a quick pause after hearing Tan's declaration, John retorted, " Hey...Tan, I gotta get ready for work, shit I forgot I m sorry." No worries sir, lemme get dressed..I ll clean up at home.' Tan gets dressed quickly and leaves. John sighs with relief as Tan walks out the condo , looks back and waves at John. John still naked,  displays his semi soft furry cock that had been pointing at Tan,  then half way gives a wave back to Tan and shuts the door behind him.  John didn't have to go to work, he's retired military. With a chuckle and a half ass smile, John talks to himself. 

{ What the fuck was I thinking, heheh oh gees this "kid' is gonna get pozzed, but not by me...oh well. I need to stop this, I m not a poz making machine. What the fuck am I doing?} 

John reaches for his cellphone and looks for Ethan's phone number. John calls Ethan's phone and asks him for Kirk's number, because somehow John didn't save it to his phone, Ethan obliges the request and cheers him on about dating Kirk "It hasn't gotten there yet man, we ll see." John responds as Ethan says his goodbye. 

John hangs up the phone and thinks of Kirk. Phone rings.

Honey! You seem to read my mind going backwards. Reverse-stealthing a chaser was one of my first fantasies as soon as I embraced my poz gifting kink during that hot summer of 2019. 

Reverse-stealthing I mean, I'm poz, undetectable, and fuck a chaser telling him I'm gifting him. Then if he says he's still neg... That's not my issue, it just didn't take! It's his genes not my HIV! 

But then I never transferred it to real; it's better, much better, saying to be roleplaying, from the beginning. For me at least, my relationship with my real partner and Internet sext buddies, is much much better. Honesty pays. 

• Like 2

I hear ya.... yessir..well I ll keep the stories, real and fantasy coming.

I appreciate you listening to me about my thoughts regarding poz undectable and poz talk. I m very very private about it... however here I feel I can talk about it without shame. 

Be hot to be in a room of undectables who would be ok role playing with me and maybe a few other prep guys and role play with us.

Imagining the headspace already is giving me a hard on.