Poz poem for the desire of love and seed

Lick my hole slow, tongue deep -

I want to share my love, a poz poem, for the desire of love and seed.

I don't want just a fuck and tease, I want our hips slamming cock in my eager hole,

I don't want to just be in the sling and spit upon, I want you rubbing my chest hair with sultry emotions.

I want to feel your warm undectable poz cock cum in my willing, hungry hole, a hole trained to fear poz cock and loathe what it represents.

Teach my hole to love your poz cock. Teach me to give in to secret desire hidden deep within my thoughts.

Teach me to open my legs, lift them up high, allow you to penetrate my masculinity,  a confused and focused hole, willing and virgin to your poz cum.

I see a handsome man, loving, who wants to share with me his poz poem for the desire of love and seed. 

I see a man who wants to share himself, give his love, his warm cum love and spew it's love into my bare free spirited hole, willing, lust driven, an open minded hole embracing the poz man.

He deserves love, he can be loved he can love me.

I just want him to share his poz poem, for the desire of love and seed