Ass up in a Downtown Hotel in Chicago

bottomdad123

I get to travel on business from time to time and I am a complete cum slut in the hotel each time I go. I don't get the chance to host at home as I am a gay single Dad with one of my children still at home.  I love hotel sex, waiting ass up to be loaded is so fucking hot. I love taking raw loads!!

This last week I got to travel to Chicago, I get to go there a few times a year, in the loop, in a hotel, all alone!!    I love it.   I have been fucked in my hotel there many times, guys who work in the loop using my ass to dump their loads.  I try and take as many loads as I can get!!

So after I got to my hotel I posted on a couple of the apps.  "Ass up in my hotel, taking loads."   Its so exciting, preparing, waiting, hoping that someone will come and use my hole and breed me.

First up, a guy, a daddy, who wants to breed me.  I don't remember much about him except he had a big cock, wanted to pump and dump, says he gives big loads..... Sounds good to me. I actually never saw his face or body, only got his load. I wait in my room, dark no lights and blinds drawn, ass up on the edge of the bed, door propped open, my hole lubed, in a jock.  ready for his load.   He arrives, I love the sound of the door opening, my heart racing, the sound of the pants dropping, the sound of the underwear being pulled off.  Best of all is the sound of the gasp as they see my ass, rub their hand over it.  The oooooo or mumble of how hot it is.  I can't wait for that cock to enter my hole. Breed me!

The guys pumps and thrusts, it's a pure pump and dump, he is there to release his load in my hole!!   He pumps for a few minutes,  he groans, I can feel his cum in my hole.....  so hot. he then gets dressed and leaves with me still ass up on the edge of the bed.

Next up, I get a hit on the apps from a guy from Chicago who has fucked me before.  A year or two before he fucked me in a different hotel.  He of course remembered me and wanted to come and dump his load in me again!!  I love repeats.  I enjoyed our last fuck, I gladly want him to breed me again.  We setup a time, I will be ass up in a dark  room ready for him to breed me. God I love it when guys use me again and again!!

He arrives, my hole is still wet from the previous breeder.  He asks if I have a load in there. I say yes, it's fresh too.  He gets very excited, gets down on his knees and eats my hole. He loves eating my hole when it's been bred.  That is so hot!!  Drives me nuts so see a guy get so excited about my hole.   He then fucks me in every direction, ass up, on my back with my legs spread wide open,  deep in my hole, his pre-cum making me sloppy as can be!!  Love my hole being worked wide open!!  He then breeds me, my hole is flooded with cum!!

I do have to work some, so I do my work, but I offer my hole every night to guys who need a visiting cum dump. Over the next few days I take a few more loads.......

Then one evening I get a message from a younger guy who I took to dinner a year or two ago and afterwards he came to my hotel room and fucked me.  I told him I wanted his cock, he replied that he wanted my ass.  That was so hot, besides being a real nice guy, he is great in bed......    The next morning I traveled to his apartment to take his load!! 

Oh, how I love business trips where I can play!!

Tomorrow I will write about my first trip to the sex club and the sling!!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3