Cumdump holiday

newbiboi

Cumdump holiday! Do it at least one time a year! I start off at a rest area near Amsterdam and just hitchhike from rest area to rest area across Europe. At daytime you get to hang around checking the area for best places to suck cock. Than I get to be available as cumdump all day long. I have a tent with me. Love the way the truck drivers look at me as I'm walking around, available, fuckable and cumhungry. They feel it. Like a hunter and it's prey. At night all the truck drivers come out of their cabins one by one and walk around with their cocks, hungry for a fuck... and there my throat comes in. They find me. I love the straight, married guys giving in to their lust... As he is grabbing my head to be able to push his cock further down... dumping his cum... it's such an honor... it really does a cumdump good.

• Piggy 1

On 2/13/2023 at 8:23 AM, newbiboi said:

Manchester 

Basement Sauna must be on the agenda.  I haven't been to Manchester for a long time, but from what i read it's still really hopping. 

Have you booked your hotel? If not, check out [think before following links] https://bestcumdumps.com/city-list. You'll need to register (simple), then you'll have access to a list of hotels that are recommended for anon/door ajar cumdump sessions. If you have booked, hopefully it will be one on the list. That said, as long as you're somewhere guys can go straight to your room, a listing on BBRT should deliver pretty good results.