Amazing sex with an 81yo man - second meeting

inmyass262

So it has been a couple weeks since the last amazing sex with the 81-year-old man that lives in the senior apartment complex where my mother lives. 

[think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/77860-great-sex-with-an-81-year-old-man/

Yesterday I woke up feeling really horny so I decided to call my new friend and see if he wanted me to come over again. I called him up and as expected he was extremely excited to have me over and I almost couldn’t get him off the phone as he was talking about how much he enjoyed fucking my ass last time we met. So I got out of bed, showered and cleaned out and made my way to my friends apartment. 

The whole drive over my cock was thick and throbbing thinking about the last time we met. I parked my car and walked in the building. The whole walk as I made my way to his apartment I had butterflies in my stomach like a little kid, which is strange, because I have bottomed for so many men but for some reason this one excited me more than most. 

I knocked on his door and it swung open almost immediately. There was my new friend wearing the same robe he wore last time but this time his cock was swollen, and his robe was hanging open. I stepped in and he immediately shut the door. I turned to him and held his cock in my left hand and rubbed his thick gray chest hair with my right. He leaned in and gave me a kiss as he proceeded to reach around me and squeeze both my ass cheeks. His cock was rock hard, so I assume he took his little blue pill in preparation for my holes. I slid down to my knees and hands that were just grasping my ass cheeks were now resting on the back of my head as I slipped his cock into my mouth.

I immediately tasted the tremendous flow of pre-cum that was now leaking on my tongue. He forced his cock in and out of my mouth while holding the back of my head much rougher than the first time we fucked but it was definitely a welcome change. he fucked my face right there in the doorway for several minutes before he instructed me to stand up, undress, go lay on the bed and spread my legs. 

I eagerly moved to his bed, laid down in the middle and held my legs back. My legs were almost behind my head to offer him my well used hole. He wasn’t far behind me, and slid off his robe as he walked to his nightstand to grab his large glass container of Vaseline. He slowly and carefully climbed on the bed, while holding the jar and knelt right in front of my hungry hole. 

He scoop some Vaseline out of the jar and pressed it in and on my hole before sliding in two fingers. He looked like he was in some sort of happy trance as he worked his two fingers in and out of my ass. He couldn’t contain his smile as he effortlessly slipped in a third and then a fourth finger. He was basically fisting me, but his thumb still was out. He slid his hand in and out, in and out, over and over and it felt truly amazing as he massaged my prostate. 

I felt like I could cum if he kept it up a while longer as a drips of semen that he had been milking out of me were starting to make a nice mess in my pubic hair. To my dismay, he stopped, and proceeded to lube his cock. He slid it in my ass and then leaned forward laying his weight on me face-to-face. He started slowly thrusting. I could feel my cum covered pubes rubbing into the beautiful grey hair that led from his muff to his bellybutton. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out slowly, but firmly started to push me over the edge. 

I was moaning loudly, and I could tell he like this when all of a sudden I started to ejaculate on his belly as it was pressed against mine. 

It was an extremely powerful orgasm, and he moaned as my hole tightened with each pump of cum I shot between us as he fucked me. It must have been at least a dozen squirts of cum because I could feel how slick our bodies now were and I could feel the cold tickle as it ran down my side down to the mattress. I was quivering with each thrust and squealing with pleasure this made him speed up his thrusting. 

You could’ve never guessed it was an 80-year-old man fucking me so hard and rhythmically. I wrapped my legs around his back and was pushing his cock in me deeper with my legs with each thrust. He’s he began to moan and I knew he was about to seed me. 

After about another minute or two, he let out extremely loud groan, and I could feel his cock throbbing as he deposited his DNA deep in my belly. He started doing short, extremely hard thrust as he pumped in me while letting out a loud groan with each pump culminating in him, resting all his weight on me with his head buried next to mine. I could still feel slight twitches from his cock that was still in me. 

He lifted his head up some and we started kissing, which we did for several minutes before he pulled out of me and rolled over next to me. To my surprise with a stern voice, he instructed me to clean him up so I reached for tissue and he stopped me and said “use your mouth boy”. Hearing that was hot as fuck, and I immediately started licking the cum and any traces of me off his shaft. I licked his pubes and his belly, which were completely covered in my cum while he watched with his hands behind his head smiling in approval. 

He then instructed me to do something I didn’t expect, and that was to straddle him with my anus right up to his face as he was propped up in bed. He instructed me to suck his cock gently to which, without hesitation I did. I could kind of see that he was staring at my anus, and then he started working his fingers slowly in and out of my cum filled hole. 

He started asking me lots of questions about how I started fucking and who took my virginity, things of that nature. I explained to him how I started bottoming when I was a very young child. He was fascinated by this and asked me so many questions about the men that used to fuck me. I don’t mind talking about this stuff, but it was a little awkward, because I was trying to suck his cock, and answer his questions in great detail. 

He continued to finger my ass as he inquired about my many different sexual experiences, mostly when I was young. I didn’t mind going into detail about my experiences because they are very erotic stories and once he realized it didn’t upset me I think he was genuinely interested in hearing them. As I told them about the first load I ever received in my ass his cock firmed back up from its semi flaccid state. Once this happened, I concentrated on sucking him which was paying off because again he was leaking pre-cum. 

As he gently fingered and caressed my whole, I worked his cock really vigorously and almost without warning he started to ejaculate in my mouth. It was a surprising amount for a guy that just an hour ago I came in me. I swallowed every drop and thank him before sliding up and laying next to him. He was so gracious and appreciative of the sex we just had. He told me that sex with me made him feel like a teenager again, this really made me feel good. 

I told him I had to get going and before I got out of bed, he told me to wait a second. So I laid there as he crawled out of bed into the bathroom. I heard the water run for a minute or so and then he reemerged holding a warm, wet hand towel. He sat on the edge of the bed and instructed me to stand in front of him which I did. He started to clean my cock and stomach that has been covered in my jizz. He had me turn around and he gently cleaned my anus. It literally was one of the sweetest gestures I had experienced in a long time. I got dressed, and we said our goodbyes and I left to continue on with my day. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

13 minutes ago, inmyass262 said:

So it has been a couple weeks since the last amazing sex with the 81-year-old man that lives in the senior apartment complex where my mother lives. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/77860-great-sex-with-an-81-year-old-man/

Yesterday I woke up feeling really horny so I decided to call my new friend and see if he wanted me to come over again. I called him up and as expected he was extremely excited to have me over and I almost couldn’t get him off the phone as he was talking about how much he enjoyed fucking my ass last time we met. So I got out of bed, showered and cleaned out and made my way to my friends apartment. 

The whole drive over my cock was thick and throbbing thinking about the last time we met. I parked my car and walked in the building. The whole walk as I made my way to his apartment I had butterflies in my stomach like a little kid, which is strange, because I have bottomed for so many men but for some reason this one excited me more than most. 

I knocked on his door and it swung open almost immediately. There was my new friend wearing the same robe he wore last time but this time his cock was swollen, and his robe was hanging open. I stepped in and he immediately shut the door. I turned to him and held his cock in my left hand and rubbed his thick gray chest hair with my right. He leaned in and gave me a kiss as he proceeded to reach around me and squeeze both my ass cheeks. His cock was rock hard, so I assume he took his little blue pill in preparation for my holes. I slid down to my knees and hands that were just grasping my ass cheeks were now resting on the back of my head as I slipped his cock into my mouth.

I immediately tasted the tremendous flow of pre-cum that was now leaking on my tongue. He forced his cock in and out of my mouth while holding the back of my head much rougher than the first time we fucked but it was definitely a welcome change. he fucked my face right there in the doorway for several minutes before he instructed me to stand up, undress, go lay on the bed and spread my legs. 

I eagerly moved to his bed, laid down in the middle and held my legs back. My legs were almost behind my head to offer him my well used hole. He wasn’t far behind me, and slid off his robe as he walked to his nightstand to grab his large glass container of Vaseline. He slowly and carefully climbed on the bed, while holding the jar and knelt right in front of my hungry hole. 

He scoop some Vaseline out of the jar and pressed it in and on my hole before sliding in two fingers. He looked like he was in some sort of happy trance as he worked his two fingers in and out of my ass. He couldn’t contain his smile as he effortlessly slipped in a third and then a fourth finger. He was basically fisting me, but his thumb still was out. He slid his hand in and out, in and out, over and over and it felt truly amazing as he massaged my prostate. 

I felt like I could cum if he kept it up a while longer as a drips of semen that he had been milking out of me were starting to make a nice mess in my pubic hair. To my dismay, he stopped, and proceeded to lube his cock. He slid it in my ass and then leaned forward laying his weight on me face-to-face. He started slowly thrusting. I could feel my cum covered pubes rubbing into the beautiful grey hair that led from his muff to his bellybutton. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out slowly, but firmly started to push me over the edge. 

I was moaning loudly, and I could tell he like this when all of a sudden I started to ejaculate on his belly as it was pressed against mine. 

It was an extremely powerful orgasm, and he moaned as my hole tightened with each pump of cum I shot between us as he fucked me. It must have been at least a dozen squirts of cum because I could feel how slick our bodies now were and I could feel the cold tickle as it ran down my side down to the mattress. I was quivering with each thrust and squealing with pleasure this made him speed up his thrusting. 

You could’ve never guessed it was an 80-year-old man fucking me so hard and rhythmically. I wrapped my legs around his back and was pushing his cock in me deeper with my legs with each thrust. He’s he began to moan and I knew he was about to seed me. 

After about another minute or two, he let out extremely loud groan, and I could feel his cock throbbing as he deposited his DNA deep in my belly. He started doing short, extremely hard thrust as he pumped in me while letting out a loud groan with each pump culminating in him, resting all his weight on me with his head buried next to mine. I could still feel slight twitches from his cock that was still in me. 

He lifted his head up some and we started kissing, which we did for several minutes before he pulled out of me and rolled over next to me. To my surprise with a stern voice, he instructed me to clean him up so I reached for tissue and he stopped me and said “use your mouth boy”. Hearing that was hot as fuck, and I immediately started licking the cum and any traces of me off his shaft. I licked his pubes and his belly, which were completely covered in my cum while he watched with his hands behind his head smiling in approval. 

He then instructed me to do something I didn’t expect, and that was to straddle him with my anus right up to his face as he was propped up in bed. He instructed me to suck his cock gently to which, without hesitation I did. I could kind of see that he was staring at my anus, and then he started working his fingers slowly in and out of my cum filled hole. 

He started asking me lots of questions about how I started fucking and who took my virginity, things of that nature. I explained to him how I started bottoming when I was a very young child. He was fascinated by this and asked me so many questions about the men that used to fuck me. I don’t mind talking about this stuff, but it was a little awkward, because I was trying to suck his cock, and answer his questions in great detail. 

He continued to finger my ass as he inquired about my many different sexual experiences, mostly when I was young. I didn’t mind going into detail about my experiences because they are very erotic stories and once he realized it didn’t upset me I think he was genuinely interested in hearing them. As I told them about the first load I ever received in my ass his cock firmed back up from its semi flaccid state. Once this happened, I concentrated on sucking him which was paying off because again he was leaking pre-cum. 

As he gently fingered and caressed my whole, I worked his cock really vigorously and almost without warning he started to ejaculate in my mouth. It was a surprising amount for a guy that just an hour ago I came in me. I swallowed every drop and thank him before sliding up and laying next to him. He was so gracious and appreciative of the sex we just had. He told me that sex with me made him feel like a teenager again, this really made me feel good. 

I told him I had to get going and before I got out of bed, he told me to wait a second. So I laid there as he crawled out of bed into the bathroom. I heard the water run for a minute or so and then he reemerged holding a warm, wet hand towel. He sat on the edge of the bed and instructed me to stand in front of him which I did. He started to clean my cock and stomach that has been covered in my jizz. He had me turn around and he gently cleaned my anus. It literally was one of the sweetest gestures I had experienced in a long time. I got dressed, and we said our goodbyes and I left to continue on with my day. 

Hot posting 🔥🔥

All i play with now are mush older guys. They can be so gentle and nice but also can be kinky as hell and dominant!

You should see if he has friends that age to play together with.. Small groups of older guys like that are so much fun!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, inmyass262 said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/77860-great-sex-with-an-81-year-old-man/

Loved the story... made me think about when I was young and still wett behind my ears and had sex experience at all. I was still a virgin. Got seduced by an much older ...senior gay and I loved int I enjoyed it so much. To be clear.. he did thing to me that I had to do to him. He wanted to be used by me.... fucked by me and he served my cock to get that done. Mind blowing sex.... and fucking his old ass and breeding him was heaven. That 1st time.... made me wanting/looking for senior gus to have sex with. And I have had a few in all these years. I got a good eye to spot senior gays.

• Like 1