Can a tops cock be too hard?

Subjames69

A cock can absolutely be too hard for comfortable fucking - if you’re concerned about comfortable fucking. For me, it’s never been a primary consideration. My concern is that the Top finds my cunt an extremely comfortable place to rut his cock, and that means doing it the way he likes it with the equipment he brought for as long as he wants. Sometimes that makes for a test of endurance for me, but that’s what I’m trained for.

Now: Can a Top not be hard enough? Fuck yes. And I’m not talking about obviously limp, I mean just-too-soft where he can manage to stuff it in but can’t keep it in. That’s really tedious and frustrating because he often thinks he’s hard enough when he really isn’t.

• Upvote 2

It sounds fairly unanimous. A hard cock is preferred for getting fucked.

Personally, for me. The harder the better. I usually want to know what it is that turns a guy on so much that his cock gets bigger and throbs harder than it ever has. So, yes - super hard cock is my all time favourite.

Interestingly, there are dildo manufacturers online who will provide realistic cocks in ranges of hardness to suit the customer, and I’ve found some references to hardnesses described as “Not Suitable For Insertion”. Usually these are Shore Hardness Scale 00-20 offered as a custom order (if available at all) but apparently there are people who will by a dildo that can’t penetrate anything.

I’m just reporting this, don’t ask me to explain it. People are weird.

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2023 at 7:22 PM, tallslenderguy said:

idk but it sounds to me like it maybe wasn't a question of hard, but length? That maybe He was banging your sigmoid curve? Did it hurt the hole time, or just when He went deep?  When you write that "it was painful when He rammed it deep," that makes me think He was long enough that the tip of His cock was hitting your sigmoid curve (aka: the second hole), and that can be painful if a top doesn't know how to get past it and open it.  Or he may know and just not care. T

o me if it was just a matter of hardness, it would hurt your whole hole, not just when He went balls deep. 

❤️

Ive had the issue of a top that not only hit my second hole but was hittingvmy back bone. My colon was ruputed. Took over a month to heal and had to see a doctor. 

• Like 1