I'm halfway between Manhattan and Philly. Which has better bathhouses?

vdk41v

I'm thinking I want to take my first trip to a bathhouse. I live in Central Jersey and both cities are equally distant. If my goal is to take as many loads as I can, preferably from guys who might be poz, which is the better destination? 

20 minutes ago, lower_bucks_bottom said:

March 4 & 18

Thanks, im probs gonna head over after taking loads during the day. Have you been to adonis cinema, is it good for collecting loads, or is it dead?

Edited by bttmsloot

14 hours ago, bttmsloot said:

Have you been to adonis cinema, is it good for collecting loads, or is it dead?

I have never been to it. But it is right next to the Sansome Street Gym which is the other bath house in Philly and there used to be a window between them and I would see people in there.  

4 hours ago, Everopen said:

Adonis was amazing  at least until the pandemic nasty piggy fun place - go to the basement 

Good to here, was planning on collecting loads saturday so i might stop by before cumunion. OP, i dont recommended sansom though, its an amazing space, but was dirty and uncared for, also the service checking in is so-so.

14 hours ago, topblkmale said:

As a previous poster mentioned, NYC is mostly private gay sex parties hosted in various loft apartment spaces throughout Manhattan and the outer boros.

Google: GaySexNYC for some listings.

Thank you for sharing GaySexNYC.com.